bill william signal trading

hi all, my robot finally near completion

but right now my robot doest seem to be trading accordingly, can anyone please look at my code and give me suggestion?

it dont do sell signal, man, and there is tons of modify error, 130,131,138,1, this is annoying, can anyone help me solve this or give me suggestion on doing it? 

please, thanks in advance 

Files:
anthony.ex4  7 kb

shenlongming:

hi all, my robot finally near completion

but right now my robot doest seem to be trading accordingly, can anyone please look at my code and give me suggestion?

it dont do sell signal, man, and there is tons of modify error, 130,131,138,1, this is annoying, can anyone help me solve this or give me suggestion on doing it? 

Even that there are not a lot of people helping you with your previous post, that does not mean you can create new topic - you can continue with the last topic you have - which you have a lot.

However, I allow you only this time.

BTW : there are not gonna be anyone who help you, if you attach the .ex4 and not the source code .mq4. 

phi.nuts:

Even that there are not a lot of people helping you with your previous post, that does not mean you can create new topic - you can continue with the last topic you have - which you have a lot.

However, I allow you only this time.

BTW : there are not gonna be anyone who help you, if you attach the .ex4 and not the source code .mq4. 

you can close all other topic if u want but the last one and this, beside this and the last 1 is different.
Files:
anthony_1.mq4  15 kb

shenlongming:

For error 130 read and understand this information and check for theses conditions in your code so you are in compliance with it:  Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades

For error 131  check that your position size (lots) complies with MarketInfo() MODE_MINLOT  &  MODE_LOTSTEP

For error 138,  not sure why,  maybe price was moving very fast and your connection to your Broker has a lot of latency.

For error 1 . . .  you need to check that when you are going to modify an order you are actually changing the SL and/or TP and not just keeping the existing TP and SL . . .  bear in mind that if you compare double values you need to be careful,  read this:   Can price != price ?

For error 138, not sure why, maybe price was moving very fast and your connection to your Broker has a lot of latency.

but more likely slippage value too low for 5 digit account  3 points is very low !!!! 

wow, thank you, but one more thing, why it dont do sell signal, all in buy signal only?

shenlongming:

wow, thank you, but one more thing, why it dont do sell signal, all in buy signal only?

Find out by printing the relevant variables to the log ( using Print() )  that are used to decide if 

sellsignal=true;

by the way . . . .  pastfractaldown is always 0.0

RaptorUK:

Find out by printing the relevant variables to the log ( using Print() )  that are used to decide if 

by the way . . . .  pastfractaldown is always 0.0

Did you fix this ?

raptor

ya, i fix this by converting this

fractaldown =pastfractaldown

to 

pastfractaldown=fractaldown then problem solved, thank you very much, so my fractal signal work

the ordermodify gave me error 1 and 130 which i dont know how to solved(didnt indentify the problem) ,so i try using the orderclose

1.right now i still need to code the one signal per bar, it trade too much,can you guide me how?

2.solve the error 4108?

3.how to get a few line of comment? 

shenlongming:

2.solve the error 4108?

When is 4108 being generated ?  what code ?

well i dont know what caused this also,

so i change the code from modifyorder to orderclose, and change the price then now no more error, yeah

and right now i still need guide on coding 1 signal per bar, how to make this? 

Reason: