trading an account from another mt4 broker on your current mt4 platform - page 3

tonny:
The live feed comes from a broker server right? So if you change the server obviously the live feed and etc will be from the new server. But now to use the feed to open trade in another broker without a trade copier EA is your question right?

yes correct tonny so if you're able to do this let me know. BUT so you know the reason for this is to avoid the particular broker which is scamming you by manipulating the feeds when you trade live. Brokers prices vary but not by much until they manipulate the price in which you see these HUGE bars but if you look at the overall movement there will be a direction. It's hard to explain exactly what i'm saying unless you are very experienced and have watched the scam movements around.

RaptorUK:
I've never looked at Trade Copier or similar,  does the master EA send the trade after it has already placed it or before ?  if it is after then that adds latency due to the order being placed on the master EA.

Have you looked at QuickChannel ?  

tell me more about this quickchannel... is it a software? By the way the EA knows the price where it has to enter before entering i.e doesnt enter on close or open prices

tradability:

tell me more about this quickchannel... is it a software? By the way the EA knows the price where it has to enter before entering i.e doesnt enter on close or open prices
Its from the same people that made your Trade Copier,  it's on their site,  take a look.  My question about Trade Copier was about the sequence in which it does things,  does the trade have to be placed before it is "copied" ?

RaptorUK:
Its from the same people that made your Trade Copier,  it's on their site,  take a look.  My question about Trade Copier was about the sequence in which it does things,  does the trade have to be placed before it is "copied" ?

"My question about Trade Copier was about the sequence in which it does things, does the trade have to be placed before it is "copied" ?"

No is the answer to your question... no one made me a trade copier it was a tool that I was able to use on a trial bases and found it to be useless. The speed of it was very slow and didnt react well at all to orders as limit orders being placed and taken away.  

RaptorUK:

Raptor

Is it possible to create an indicator thats a tick indicator which is independant of time but is price based? If so how? or is there one already created? 

tradability:

yes correct tonny so if you're able to do this let me know. BUT so you know the reason for this is to avoid the particular broker which is scamming you by manipulating the feeds when you trade live. Brokers prices vary but not by much until they manipulate the price in which you see these HUGE bars but if you look at the overall movement there will be a direction. It's hard to explain exactly what i'm saying unless you are very experienced and have watched the scam movements around.
If a broker is scamming you move to another one. How will it help copying trades from another broker and opening them with the same scam broker? Even if you do that they will open at the final broker's prices. e.g. if broker 1's feed says 1.367 while broker 2 is 1.369 and you want to open trade when broker 1 is 1.367 if you open the market trade with broker 2, it will open at 1.369.

tonny:
If a broker is scamming you move to another one. How will it help copying trades from another broker and opening them with the same scam broker? Even if you do that they will open at the final broker's prices. e.g. if broker 1's feed says 1.367 while broker 2 is 1.369 and you want to open trade when broker 1 is 1.367 if you open the market trade with broker 2, it will open at 1.369.

concentrate on the problem please dont give advice on trading unless you have shown proof of your capability. I have already shown you what is possible and explained why it isnt possible and am not seeking help for trading only on technical issues.

What is your strategy? Is it long term or scalping.

tradability:

Raptor

Is it possible to create an indicator thats a tick indicator which is independant of time but is price based? If so how? or is there one already created? 

Sorry,  I don't understand what you mean . . .  what do you want to show ? how much price moved during the last tick and in what direction ? 

tonny:
It's not all about the price you open at . . . you also have to decide when you want to open an order and in what direction,  usually that decision is based on data other than the current Bid/Ask price,  this data can also vary from Broker to Broker.  You may not want to trade with the Broker whose data you perceive to be correct,  they may,  for example,  have a lousy spread.
Reason: