trading an account from another mt4 broker on your current mt4 platform - page 4

RaptorUK:
Sorry,  I don't understand what you mean . . .  what do you want to show ? how much price moved during the last tick and in what direction ? 

well its simple i want to produce an indicator that shows price movement tick by tick... if I can do that I can improve my strategy since price usually move like a  sinasoidal wave. The slope will be my clue to what direction I need to enter.

and tonny the strategy is simple risk = reward. Thats the only long term success with a small percentage allocated to each trade your survival rate in the market will always be high as long as your win rate is always well above 50%. Since i made my first post until now it has made approx 2 mill trading at 1k lots per tradedo your maths tonny thats 200% ROI. Why 1k lots? Well it has earnt it keep in mind i started with $2000. If you think thats a fluke I can restart again with 1000 and let you watch it grow to 1 mill in  a few weeks risking 10%.

tradability:

well its simple i want to produce an indicator that shows price movement tick by tick... if I can do that I can improve my strategy since price usually move like a  sinasoidal wave. The slope will be my clue to what direction I need to enter.

and tonny the strategy is simple risk = reward. Thats the only long term success with a small percentage allocated to each trade your survival rate in the market will always be high as long as your win rate is always well above 50%. Since i made my first post until now it has made approx 2 mill trading at 1k lots per tradedo your maths tonny thats 200% ROI. Why 1k lots? Well it has earnt it keep in mind i started with $2000. If you think thats a fluke I can restart again with 1000 and let you watch it grow to 1 mill in  a few weeks risking 10%.

I have tick chart, pretty easy to create one, but you can look for other in here

https://www.mql4.com/search#!keyword=tick&module=mql4_module_codebase

Sorry, I'm dead curious, why not looking for another broker ?. If you trade on broker - say broker A - using data from broker B, there could be some miss-quote and re-quote. I never use trade copier for trading with different broker, including the one I created my self (and mine is not lag) I just run my EA on each broker MT and let it run.

BTW :

tradability:

you are drifting off track lol 

I'm not drifting off track. tonny was right over there and I have to address it, so in the future when other forumer read this topic, they will get clear message. There's plenty unfinished topic in this forum already - so let's not add one.

phi.nuts:

I have tick chart, pretty easy to create one, but you can look for other in here

https://www.mql4.com/search#!keyword=tick&module=mql4_module_codebase

Sorry, I'm dead curious, why not looking for another broker ?. If you trade on broker - say broker A - using data from broker B, there could be some miss-quote and re-quote. I never use trade copier for trading with different broker, including the one I created my self (and mine is not lag) I just run my EA on each broker MT and let it run.

BTW :

I'm not drifting off track. tonny was right over there and I have to address it, so in the future when other forumer read this topic, they will get clear message. There's plenty unfinished topic in this forum already - so let's not add one.

Hi Phi

I wasnt refering to you when i said drifting off track....

Also I didn't ask for a tick chart lol i asked for a tick indicator...everyone has a tick chart.

how do I create a tick indicator? I'm sure to good coders thats easy to do 

Thanks 

Raise your head, look left and youll see tick chart near market watch.

tonny:
Raise your head, look left and youll see tick chart near market watch.

Hmmm i'm thinking either my English is pathetic or people here are illiterate!

I REPEAT I DONT WANT TICK CHART I WANT A TICK INDICATOR or BETTER STILL I WANT A PRICE INDICATOR thats follows price like a tick chart only an indicator.

I have seen RENKO_2 thats doesn't work because it retraces several bars which is essentually repainting in my eyes.  

tradability:

Hmmm i'm thinking either my English is pathetic or people here are illiterate!

I REPEAT I DONT WANT TICK CHART I WANT A TICK INDICATOR or BETTER STILL I WANT A PRICE INDICATOR thats follows price like a tick chart only an indicator.

I have seen RENKO_2 thats doesn't work because it retraces several bars which is essentually repainting in my eyes.  

Your English is not pathetic and we're not illiterate. Tick chart in code base is actually written as indicator which move on every tick regardless of time. However since you don't want that, perhaps you could explain further more this tick indicator. 

phi.nuts:

Your English is not pathetic and we're not illiterate. Tick chart in code base is actually written as indicator which move on every tick regardless of time. However since you don't want that, perhaps you could explain further more this tick indicator. 

Tcik indicator is like the tick chart only its an indicator that gets attached to a chart, wether it be a time chart or a tick chart. For this case it can be used in the logic of an EA where as  a tick chart cant be used in the logic of an EA especially on a tick chart lol.

I am VERY SPECIFIC in what I need for reasons not obvious to most but it is essential to try these things to improve what I have. I think phi you and tonny have been very helpful even though I have not achieved what I'm after yet lol.

But i dont quite understand what you really want. First it was to trade another broker from another's platform, then it was a trade copier EA and now its a tick indicator which is which now?

tonny:
But i dont quite understand what you really want. First it was to trade another broker from another's platform, then it was a trade copier EA and now its a tick indicator which is which now?

No one was able to achieve what i needed at the start, so I am asking for the tick indicator if anyone knows how to make it. As far as the trade copier I said I had tried it and it didnt work as well hence why I am here.

tonny:
Why not simply open an account with the broker who's feed you like instead of opening an account with a broker you dont like then following the other's feed. Some things just take common sense.

I think he wants to arbitrage between brokers.
Reason: