Merging indicator code, compiles ok - but..

Okay, so I have been able to merge indicators successfully while on the chart. One has 0 to 100 values and the other has standard price values. So far, so good.

I then merge the indicator code to fit my purpose - of having either a zero-line(macd type) or 0 to 100(rsi type).

Compilation is a success. No errors.

I then drag and drop the indicator onto the chart and.. No indicator lines..

So, my question is this: How come when I merged these two indicators onto the chart there was no problem.

And when I tried to merge the code, there was a problem?

I am scratching my head at this moment..

DaveFX.

What is "a standard price value"?

Ickyrus:
What is "a standard price value"?

Sorry, I should have used bid or ask price.

So anyvalue between 129 and 0.7 from just a quck scan of the price data in my Market watch window! So if you used EUR/JPY you would have in a 0-100 graph a fairly straight line near the top of the graph while the RSI goes from 0-100?

davefx:

Okay, so I have been able to merge indicators successfully while on the chart. One has 0 to 100 values and the other has standard price values. So far, so good.

I then merge the indicator code to fit my purpose - of having either a zero-line(macd type) or 0 to 100(rsi type).

Compilation is a success. No errors.

I then drag and drop the indicator onto the chart and.. No indicator lines..

So, my question is this: How come when I merged these two indicators onto the chart there was no problem.

And when I tried to merge the code, there was a problem?

DaveFX.

Probably because when you merged the code you didnt merge it correctly. If you want more help than that you will have to show us the code so we can see what you did.
Reason: