How to merge 2 Moving Averages indicators to display two set of prameters

Hi All,

I am new to MQL4 programming and like to merge 2 Moving Averages indicators to display lines for two set of parameters.

I have tried to combine two set of parameters into one indicators, but i can't see the lines although no error reported when I compiled it.

Below I attached the combined file. Please be kind to look at it to point me to the right syntax to make it operable.

Thank you in advance.

I need to combine two Moving Averages indicators so it will draw two lines with different set of parameters.

Really appreciate help from MQL4 gurus to achieve my goal in learning to program MQL4 indicator.

Please, how can I correct the above attached indicator file to make it right.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

d4d4ng

you should read the https://book.mql4.com// and learn about creating indicators, there is no need to try and modify the moving average indicator, look up and read about the mql4 function, iMA()

Hi SDC,

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Being a newbie, I should have learned the MQL4 tutorial to improve my understanding in programming.

But sometimes, when I observed the indicator's behavior, I just thought how I can plot the indicator with several parameter sets in one instance.

Yes, I will try to start my learning curve to understand programming in MQL4.

Regards,

d4d4ng

did you look in the code base for a multiple moving average indicator ?

Hi SDC,

Thanks for showing me the path I should take to further learning to program. I have to look for the way of coding to achieve my need :)

I will seek for code examples to make multiple lines show in moving averges indicator.

Regards,

d4d4ng

Reason: