Help adding MaxTradesPerBar to EA - page 4

megamixx:

Yes SN, I checked and I have the same version as yours. Existing Expert properties settings work fine, the problem happens when I tighten up the stoploss I get the multiple trades per bar. It really gets bad when I change the stoploss, take profit and breakout level. Hope that helps!?

Just wondering, shouldn't the MaxTradesPerCandle cut off all trades above 1 regardless of Expert Properties changes? Thanks

megamixx:

. . . but this is inserting a couple lines into the right places.
Perhaps now you have a different perspective on what you were asking to be done for you in your first post ?

RaptorUK:
Perhaps now you have a different perspective on what you were asking to be done for you in your first post ?

Yeah my perspective is that some good people do the hard thing and actually help, like SN helped me while others take pot shots and armchair quarterback. Thanks SN :)

It wasn't a pot shot, just a simple question, if you don't want to answer then don't, but there really is no need to keep up your hostile defensive attitude. You are getting what you wanted, be happy . . .

Why do you keep showing up with nothing constructive to offer? I AM happy, overall elated with those that help like SN. I'm not happy, however, with those that put up troll pictures, say nasty things, call me lazy, etc. and I'm the hostile one?? Please, I'd like to keep this conversation topic-related.

megamixx:

Why do you keep showing up with nothing constructive to offer?

Before today I have posted once in this thread . . . I'm sorry for showing an interest, I'll leave you to it.

He's a troll Please do not feed the troll.

When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.

I don't think megamix is a troll, serpentsnoir shows megamix what to do and megamix is doing it - that's another way to learn. Perhaps I should remind you that number 2 rules when registering is :

2. Any posts which may offend other visitors of the MQL4.com are forbidden.

I understand there's plenty forumer asking for free helps, and some of them are downright annoying, but please, moderate the language and megamix is not a troll.

:D

BTW megamix, in your first post, you only show the link of the source code, but can you give us a link to code base article ?

megamixx, (just getting back after a long weekend) - have you tried anything to determine what might cause it? I can suggest something to add to your code to start the debugging process if you are interested in that as the next steps.
Reason: