need help stoping my ea from taking buy and sell trades on every signal ..it should take buy on buy arrow and sell on sell arrow - page 2

Forex Sniper #: Mr. Carreiro can u please give it a shot ? I'm sorry if i sound amateur but its because i am im not very lighted when it come to coding .. i have great ea idea that i want to implement but need ea to act to rules... if u can please help me solve this problem than i will be very grateful to you . all respect and sorry for my little knowledge in coding its always an honor to see veterans trying to help 

Sorry, but I don’t have the spare time or interest to study the code and try to understand what it’s doing and even less to then back-test and debug it.

As I have already stated, if something is wrong with it, then please contact the author. They have provided their email address and website URL in the code comments.

If you are not interested in learning to code and just want something done for you, then I suggest you place a job request in the Freelance section. There will be developers there who will show interest in your request, but please note that I will not be one of them.

Reason: