Good EURUSD analysis site? - page 2

haemse:

Ok, so for instance what reason has the EUR to rise in such a tremendous way like today? Todays news was only negative feeds so why the f"§$% did it rise so extremely and constantly?

Given the latest euro news, most likely a reaction to the broad positive outlook on Europe's debt crisis.

For example: see Europe unveils Bank bailout plan and ECB stands ready to act, but not yet

RaptorUK:
The EUR was being bought not sold . . .
The EUR was both being bought and sold in equal measure. There are always two sides to a trade. You can't BUY from nobody :-)

dabbler:
The EUR was both being bought and sold in equal measure. There are always two sides to a trade. You can't BUY from nobody :-)
LOL, good point . . . I should have been more specific in my answer.

First of all @dabbler: What a cool tool! How does it calculate single currency values? By comparing all pairs including the one the value will be calculated?

This is something i always adored! Is it your private one or is it free? :D

@all: As dabbler said:

dabbler:

So if i have a EUR account and i order a buy ... how can i actually buy euros with euros?

When i SELL in EURUSD i always thought i would buy USD and when USD gains value (EURUSD goes down) i buy back EUR again and there is my profit ... but how does it work if i BUY in EURUSD with a EUR account?

i know this is offtopic, but i was just wondering due to dabblers answer ...

haemse:

So if i have a EUR account and i order a buy ... how can i actually buy euros with euros?

When i SELL in EURUSD i always thought i would buy USD and when USD gains value (EURUSD goes down) i buy back EUR again and there is my profit ... but how does it work if i BUY in EURUSD with a EUR account?

Probably best not to think about it too hard, it'll make you brain hurt. If you have a GBP account you can buy or sell EURUSD all the same. It's mostly (>=99%) borrowed money anyway when trading on margin. You borrow the money to buy one and get the other, but you never have to worry about it. Just look at the chart of whatever it is. If you think it is going to go up then you buy it. If you think it is going to go down you sell it :-)

Lol, ok - this is why i think some things are strange here ... i would really like to know how the money transfers in forex trading! How can someone trade and without knowing what really happens while trading ...

haemse:
Lol, ok - this is why i think some things are strange here ... i would really like to know how the money transfers in forex trading! How can someone trade and without knowing what really happens while trading ...
And now you are REALLY going off topic for this forum.

Sorry ... i just reread my post ... i did not intend to offend anyone ... with "things are strange here" i didn't mean the forum ... i meant the forex system! :D

ok, ontopic again: does anyone know a MT4 indicator that calculates some kind of currency strength average???

dabbler:

Specifically : The EUR was being bought and the other currencies was being sold against the EUR.

haemse 2012.06.06 22:1

Sorry ... i just reread my post ... i did not intend to offend anyone ... with "things are strange here" i didn't mean the forum ... i meant the forex system! :D

ok, ontopic again: does anyone know a MT4 indicator that calculates some kind of currency strength average???

Cluster CI, I don't use it anymore https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1464

haemse 2012.06.06 19:13

Ok, so for instance what reason has the EUR to rise in such a tremendous way like today? Todays news was only negative feeds so why the f"§$% did it rise so extremely and constantly?

Elliot Wave analysis wave 1 - 3 - 5 of Wave C of Wave 4, and EUR will going down

:D

Ok, so you really did expect this EURUSD behavior?

I'm gonna read through that Elliot Wave analysis ...

thanks for the link regarding the idicator!

Reason: