Can someone create this EA for me

Hello All the expert coders,

My name is sasanka. I have a very little knowledge in programming. So I would like to request your help to create a EA

I have found a custom indicator which is giving very good reliable signals. I will describe how to get the signal . i wish to use this indicator and create a EA from that. If possible appreciate some expert can create it for me

Buy

When all the bars turn green

Sell

When all the bars turn Red

Target :15 pips

SL : 15 pips

Lot size : should be able to trade

only two trades should be open at a time ()not more than two

This is the strategy . I have attach the indicator . Please can some one create this for me

Appreciate your help

Files:

Hi, follow this link: MT4 and MT5 coding services for you

Spam/advertisement

tonny:
Spam/advertisement

Why is that link: MT4 and MT5 coding services for you according to you not allowed to use here...

It is the same as Jobs so I don't see any issue for not using it....

tonny:
Spam/advertisement
You really are a fool . . I guess you didn't click the link.

sasa0220:

Hello All the expert coders,

My name is sasanka. I have a very little knowledge in programming. So I would like to request your help to create a EA

I have found a custom indicator which is giving very good reliable signals. I will describe how to get the signal . i wish to use this indicator and create a EA from that. If possible appreciate some expert can create it for me

Buy

When all the bars turn green

Sell

When all the bars turn Red

Target :15 pips

SL : 15 pips

Lot size : should be able to trade

only two trades should be open at a time ()not more than two

This is the strategy . I have attach the indicator . Please can some one create this for me

Appreciate your help

Hello Sasa,

You can build this yourself. You don't need an MQL Guru. All you need to do, is get familiar with one of the Visual EA IDE platforms on the market, and then use your iCustom Indicators to develop the trade logic that you have in mind. Google: Visual EA Builder and start learning about what's out there.

Based on what you've just explained, as long as you can access the mode values from each indicator you intend to use, then there is a very good chance that you can build this yourself. I've used the same process and have built many functioning EAs over the past two months - so, I know it can be done.

What you need to know is that most of the Visual EA IDE platforms on the web, won't enable you to develop more complex EA designs, without having some kind knowledge about MQL. For that, you will have to simply study on your own, or run the risk of getting your questions ridiculed on sites like this one, when you ask questions about your code. In all honesty, the vast majority of what I have learned, has come from the various sources of MQL documentation on the web. Since I don't have time to spend right now, learning MQL exclusively, I have relied on the many examples posted by people all over the web, for hints, tips and tricks on how to do things. The rest as been a journey of intuition as I learn more about MQL.

The trade logic seems fairly easy. You did not mention any requirement for writing layered logical wrappers, or any kind of complex algorithmic triggers for the indicators you use. It sounds like an Aggregate Trigger on both sides of the equation (Buy and Sell), which should be easily accomplished with any of the Visual EA IDEs out there, so go take a look!

Outside of that, there might be one, or possibly two righteous individuals on this board, who would be willing to help you, without pulling their pants down in the process. Good luck with finding them, however.

Hope this helps.

cfx

CFx:

Hello ......

Hope this helps.

cfx

Amusing, I don't think it helps reading the topic you created Problems with Time() makes me thinking it is not helping using your advice.

Proof us that you can code correctly an Expert Advisor with using your tool

The standard MACD Sample is a nice EA for making that test there is enough inside this EA why you can't use the standard EA on your live account

but you have already made several EA's with it ..... one of those is for me also good enough for checking how good your tool is

I think the biggest problem you will always have using tools for making EA's is that you don't recognize or never learn how to read and change a code...

If you give us the full .mq4 code of an Expert Advisor build with your best tool and proof us that it correctly codes then you can give such an advice for that tool

Till now I haven't seen you doing this... or someone else...

Hello Sasa,

You can build this yourself. You don't need an MQL Guru. All you need to do, is get familiar with one of the Visual EA IDE platforms on the market, and then use your iCustom Indicators to develop the trade logic that you have in mind. Google: Visual EA Builder and start learning about what's out there.

Based on what you've just explained, as long as you can access the mode values from each indicator you intend to use, then there is a very good chance that you can build this yourself. I've used the same process and have built many functioning EAs over the past two months - so, I know it can be done.

What you need to know is that most of the Visual EA IDE platforms on the web, won't enable you to develop more complex EA designs, without having some kind knowledge about MQL. For that, you will have to simply study on your own, or run the risk of getting your questions ridiculed on sites like this one, when you ask questions about your code. In all honesty, the vast majority of what I have learned, has come from the various sources of MQL documentation on the web. Since I don't have time to spend right now, learning MQL exclusively, I have relied on the many examples posted by people all over the web, for hints, tips and tricks on how to do things. The rest as been a journey of intuition as I learn more about MQL.

The trade logic seems fairly easy. You did not mention any requirement for writing layered logical wrappers, or any kind of complex algorithmic triggers for the indicators you use. It sounds like an Aggregate Trigger on both sides of the equation (Buy and Sell), which should be easily accomplished with any of the Visual EA IDEs out there, so go take a look!

Outside of that, there might be one, or possibly two righteous individuals on this board, who would be willing to help you, without pulling their pants down in the process. Good luck with finding them, however.

Hope this helps.

cfx

No wonder !, journey of intuition ! . LOL . Read the book - end of story !

Dear Sasa,

Don't take advice from someone who knows nothing about writing an EA.

I look into your CI and my Qs is what timeframe you gonna use these CI ?.

And please do this, use crosshair (press mouse middle button) and look at the close price of all beginning green (or red) to open position and the close price of all beginning red (or green) to close position. You will see many of them are losing position and not even reach the TP.

Bad idea

:D

@CFx... if it could be done with a drag-of-a-mouse tool, how come you didn't built the system for the op?

@tonny... give it a break man!

@RaptorUK... good job, keep up the good work.

@onewithzachy... good advice.

@deVries... agree with you.

@sasa0220... Coding takes time and time is money. Some here would like to give you the wrong expectation. When those people learn to code, code your simple programs for free, and stop complaining then maybe you should listen to their advice. Until then, take the advice of the masses.

Hi

I have not tested this but its expected to work..Kindly let me know if it works.

Files:
fisher_ea.mq4  12 kb

sylar86:

Hi

I have not tested this but its expected to work..Kindly let me know if it works.

First opinion looking to the code

ECN ??? No

adjustable for 4/5 digit No

With trailing on 5 digit account you will get often error 1 not trailing with trailingstep......

int CountOpenOrders( string Symbole, int TradeConst )
{
    //---- 
    int count = 0;
    if (OrdersTotal()<1)
    {
      return(count);
    }        
    for (int i = OrdersTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i--)
    {
        OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
        //if ( OrderMagicNumber() != Magic   ) continue;
        if (  OrderSymbol() != Symbole ) continue;

if ( OrderType() == TradeConst  ) { count++; }
        //else if ( OrderType() == OP_SELLSTOP ) { count++; }
    }
    //----
    return(count);
}
counting open orders you aren't checking the magicnumber... Not Needed ???
Reason: