Can someone create this EA for me - page 2

deVries:

First opinion looking to the code

ECN ??? No

adjustable for 4/5 digit No

With trailing on 5 digit account you will get often error 1 not trailing with trailingstep......

counting open orders you aren't checking the magicnumber... Not Needed ???

Hi deVries

ya magic number is in my knowledge. but i posted the code that completes bare minimum requirements.As per above discussion on using indicator in an EA, I just tried to elaborate how to use indicator in EA.Rest I always look forward for suggestion and advices from you guys.Thanks for pointing that out.

Gud day :)

Hi dear coders,

Could anyone help me and write this code for MQL4? My knowledge of programming is very restricted and I really can not do it. I highly appreciate if anyone could help me with that.

My strategy is based on Fibonacci. 

I want to give a price above of the current price to the EA and the EA calculates the levels  0.382, 0.5 and 0.618 of Fibonacci from the current price and the given price which was higher than the current price. then I'll give a price to EA which is below the current price. the EA has to calculate the levels 0.382, 0.5 and 0.618 of Fibonacci again but this time between the current price and the given price which is below the current price. Now, we have 6 levels. 3 of them are located on top of the current price and 3 of them below the current price. 

As I run the EA, I wish that the EA buys 0.1 Lot ( the lot size is an example but the ratio must be so) and sells 0.1 Lot at the same time. As the price reaches to the level 0.382 of Fibonacci above of the current price, the EA must close the buy position and simultaneously, open a sell position with 0.1 Lots. The same thing must happen when the price goes downward from the start point (first position) . That means, when the price reaches to the level 0.382 of Fibonacci below the first position, the EA closes the first sell position and simultaneously opens a buy position of 0.1 Lot.

Then, if the price reaches to the level 0.5 of Fibonacci above of the first position, the EA opens a sell position of 0.2 Lots. The same thing must happen when the price goes downward from the first position. That means, when the price reaches to the level 0.5 of Fibonacci below the first position, the EA must open a buy position of 0.2 Lots.

If the price reaches to the level 0.618 of Fibonacci above the first position, the EA opens another sell position of 0.4 Lot. The same thing must happen when the price goes downward from the first position. That means, when the price reaches to the level 0.681 of Fibonacci below the first position, the EA must open a buy position of 0.4 Lots.

then, I want to take control over my positions by my own and close them manually. 

As summary, I want to give a price higher and lower than the current price to EA, and EA must take action of all these commands (4 buy and 4 sell positions with closing 2 positions).

@Avizheh #: Could anyone help me and write this code for MQL4? My knowledge of programming is very restricted and I really can not do it. I highly appreciate if anyone could help me with that.
  • Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Reason: