Which Trading System is best? - page 2

newdigital:

$100? I think - you should try Brainwashing system from here. But please note - increasing deposit from 100 to 200 is more difficult way than increasing deposit from 10K to 20K ...

Anyway, as to my opinion - the best trading system is the system which you personally like and understand it (i mean - it is very personal thing). Just my experience.

Thanks for your reply. I will consider it.

newdigital:

Any other indicator? I am using indicators from MT5 CodeBase ... and I am trading this system on MT4 live for few years ... it is good system to increase deposit after losing. M15 timeframe is the best for USDCHF but H1 is also good. But you can try Asctrend for example (there are 2 versions of EA uploaded on the thread). But to use Asctrend so you will need initial deposit more than 500 dollars sorry.

But as I said - selecting trading system is very personal thing (it is the same as select good wife for example :) ).

Ha,Ha very good, wife selection is of utmost importance.

Ubzen:
  • Are you trying to create a pool? 
  • Don't you have a system you wanted to offer?
  • Why would anyone test how the software works with real money?
  • With $100 wouldn't finding a low_spread nano_Broker be the concern?
  • I want signal to perform close to All the above.
  • Because system should go through all stages.

Ps: People cannot give recommendations on signals. Thats considered ads and are against the forum rules.*********

Looking for opinions is all. May be opinions can be in the form of how they did, like a review. Not really considered advertising. One reason to test with real money is to see how the software performs when exposed to actual order fills, slippage ect. It may be a concern finding the broker, but there are offerings for accounts with only $50. Also signals using $100. I assume it is possible. What do you mean by "all stages"?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

RaptorUK:
Signal providers,  just like all Users of this Forum,  are not allowed to advertise . . .  don't expect recommendations as they would be potentially in breach of the rules.
Thanks for the heads up, but I consider a review helpful, and not advertising. IMHO.

newdigital:
The story about the name of Brainwashing ... it was very long time ago ... I created this system ... my friend Igorad created the indicators (MT4) ... I traded it live ... and I asked for the EA (it was MT4). Two coders decided to help, and they created two different EAs for same system with same indicators with same rules. They published those 2 EAs. First coder was Alex.Piech.FinGeR from Germany (he is the member of this forum with some similar username) ... second coder was Nick Beluck from Ukraine ... after published - they said the following: "this system watched our brains ... so we like to name it as Brainwashing system". This is the real story.

is indicator for public use and free ?  can we have it ?

well done .. thank you all

newdigital:

i found it here ;

http://newdigital-world.com/trading-systems/1016-brainwashing-trading-system.html

" iTrend_v1.01 " is this the latest version of this indicator ?

and

http://www.forex-tsd.com/brain-systems/136-brainwashing-request.html

http://www.forex-tsd.com/brain-systems/233-brainwashing-system-setup-trading-manually-eas.html

http://www.forex-tsd.com/brain-systems/148-brainwashing-trades-manually-using-eas-4.html

=====================================================================

can you please tell me which of them is the latest version of them ( indicator and ea )

or

if you have the latest version of them ( if it is possible )?

=====================================================================

thank again.

Brainwashing Trading System
Brainwashing Trading System
  • newdigital
  • newdigital-world.com
This is old Brainwashing system (original one) re-coded for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5

I think - you are asking for indicators for MT4 ... indicators are public and you can download them from some other forums etc or from MT4 CodeBase

Please, do not place the links of some other forums here (especially link to tsd forum ... - i am not with tsd anymore) - let make this mql5.com forum to be clean.

newdigital:
I think - you are asking for indicators for MT4 ... indicators are public and you can download them from some other forums etc or from MT4 CodeBase

Please, do not place the links of some other forums here (especially link to tsd forum ... - i am not with tsd anymore) - let make this mql5.com forum to be clean.

ok :)

ok :(

ok :|

Hi,

Metareal here and I have question for the experts; using right now the [...] signals but it always open trades with the .01 size. How can I change that so I can multiply my gains.

Results are excellent and I need to increase the profits.  Thanks very very much. Metareal 

Any discussion about particular signal is prohibited on the forum sorry (name of the signal is edited).
Reason: