Seeking assistance in coding

Please anyone explain me with an examble about the function Account profit() . Thank you!

9446180668:
Please anyone explain me with an examble about the function Account profit() . Thank you!
I tend to agree that the documentation is inadequate. However, since real money is on the line, taking advice from some (unknown) (possible-)loser on a forum can be pretty risky. Your best bet is to try it in a demo account. Plot the function as a comment and see how it relates to the account value, and any trades you place. It is well worth getting this important information in a reliable manner that you TRUST.

dabbler:
I tend to agree that the documentation is inadequate. However, since real money is on the line, taking advice from some (unknown) (possible-)loser on a forum can be pretty risky. Your best bet is to try it in a demo account. Plot the function as a comment and see how it relates to the account value, and any trades you place. It is well worth getting this important information in a reliable manner that you TRUST.

I tend to agree that the documentation is inadequate. Agree with whom?

taking advice from some (unknown) (possible-)loser on a forum. Who are you referring to?

Plot the function as a comment and see how it relates to the account value. And you suppose he knows how to do this?

It is well worth getting this important information in a reliable manner that you TRUST. Why would he trust your value judgment?

Reason: