20 EMA 100 EMA AUTOTRADE CODING

Hello Friends,

I don't understand MQL4 language. I only have some basic HTML knowledge. I want that my mt4 have to trade automatically on following conditions.

I have 2 moving averages on my chart. 20 EMA and 100 EMA and 1 Parabolic SAR.

BUY IF :

1] 20 EMA crosses to 100 EMA from BELOW TO UPSIDE direction.

2] At the same time Parabolic SAR dot appear BELOW 20 EMA.

[] Close the trade if Parabolic SAR appears above 20 EMA (when market will at higher level) (it will be profit)

[ SET STOP LOSS 40 PIPS FOR each trade]

in case for closing the trade automatically before hitting STOP LOSS (recover trade) if it goes wrong then conditions are

if 20 EMA un-crosess to 100 EMA again in point 1 OR

after happening point no 1, if 20 EMA crosess again to 100 EMA from ABOVE TO DOWNSIDE direction then close the trade.

=================================================================================================

SELL IF :

1] 20 EMA crosses to 100 EMA from ABOVE TO DOWNSIDE direction.

2] At the same time Parabolic SAR dot appears ABOVE 20 EMA.

[] Close the trade if Parabolic SAR appears below 20 EMA (at that time market will at lower level) (it will be profit)

[ SET STOP LOSS 40 PIPS FOR each trade]

in case for closing the trade automatically before hitting STOP LOSS (recover trade) if it goes wrong then conditions are

if 20 EMA un-crosess to 100 EMA again in point 1 OR

after happening point no 1, if 20 EMA crosess again to 100 EMA from BELOW TO UPSIDE direction then close the trade.

Please give codes that will trade my mt4 automatically.

To assist your learning, I recommend the book. You can also pay someone to create this expert for you.

ubzen:
To assist your learning, I recommend the book. You can also pay someone to create this expert for you.

I am not understanding those coding.

8484448:

I am not understanding those coding.
Well don't have the expectation that someone here is going to code it for you for free.

ubzen:
Well don't have the expectation that someone here is going to code it for you for free.

I thought that, because conditions are so simple :(

if u r not familiar with coding, who told u that it's so simple

qjol:
if u r not familiar with coding, who told u that it's so simple

I have HTML basic knowledge so its little simple for me but its not simple for those who are not familier with HTML coding......As per this,

I thought that it's so simple for those who r familiar with coding.

Go to one of the EA builder sites and learn to use their tool to create an EA for you automatically . . . then when you find your idea is not quite good enough you will want to modify it . . . then you will find "your" code is junk . . . there is only one way to do this properly . . . LEARN.

RaptorUK:
Go to one of the EA builder sites and learn to use their tool to create an EA for you automatically . . . then when you find your idea is not quite good enough you will want to modify it . . . then you will find "your" code is junk . . . there is only one way to do this properly . . . LEARN.

No need of these things now...... I had generated codes for my MT4 auto-trading....and applyed it....it worked fine as i wanted... But auto trading system places trades constantly as the condition happens in given codes...so its too risky to do trading via any auto trading system..So I decided that...."TRADE MANUALLY, TRADE SAFELY."

ubzen:

You didn't tell me that visit any EA builder site. RaptorUK is so helpful

RaptorUK:

ok what is shift and ma shift ?
Reason: