IS THERE ANY INDICATOR WHICH CAN ASSURE THE CROSS OF TWO MOVING AVERAGES OR ANY TWO CROSSING LINES ( OF INDICATOR ) - ANY EXPERT OR EXPERIENCED TRADER PLEASE HELP ..THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR HELP

Dear,

I am using one indicator (MA) but sometimes the cross does not happens even when the two lines of MA comes very close... Can any indicator help me to predict will the cross happen or not??? any indicator or guidance on this by experienced or any knowledgable trader will be /is highly appreciable. Thanks you for helping and sharing your knowledge (if any).

Regards,

Expertarts.

Welcome to the wonderful world of trading. You just found out that you cannot look into the future without a time machine.

expertarts:

Dear,

I am using one indicator (MA) but sometimes the cross does not happens even when the two lines of MA comes very close... Can any indicator help me to predict will the cross happen or not??? any indicator or guidance on this by experienced or any knowledgable trader will be /is highly appreciable. Thanks you for helping and sharing your knowledge (if any).

Regards,

Expertarts.

The answer is a definite no. You can use shorter timeframe moving averages or shorter periods, so they cross more often, but you cannot predict if they will cross because as you have observed sometimes the market changes its mind and goes off in "the wrong direction". It would be great to be able to predict where the market is going to go, When you can do that you will be a super profitable trader. Often the best you can say is that it has a statistically higher probability of going a certain way.

7bit:
Welcome to the wonderful world of trading. You just found out that you cannot look into the future without a time machine.

Dear 7 Bit,

Thanks for replying.. Thats great to see the fact .. You are right.

Regards,

Expertarts.

dabbler:
The answer is a definite no. You can use shorter timeframe moving averages or shorter periods, so they cross more often, but you cannot predict if they will cross because as you have observed sometimes the market changes its mind and goes off in "the wrong direction". It would be great to be able to predict where the market is going to go, When you can do that you will be a super profitable trader. Often the best you can say is that it has a statistically higher probability of going a certain way.

Dear Dabbler,

Thanks for your reply.. I hope it will help me to know the direction.. Appreciate your positive responce.

Be in touch.

Regards,

Expertarts

Reason: