forum for traders

Hello,

Im creating forum for traders and my ask is. What do you want there?

write me all tips

clickpaypal:

Hello,

Im creating forum for traders and my ask is. What do you want there?

Nothing . . can you add that in please.

This forum is BETA

we are searching trader who starts some topics

clickpaypal:

This forum is BETA

we are searching trader who starts some topics

Thats allot of stuff. How are you going to generate interest for all those topics? Are you knowledgeable about most of those topics? Anyways nice site wish you the best.

Have to comment here, I asked the question a while ago about who trades and it seemed no-one does, or so it seemed, I trade, not that well on my own, EA is taking control, but there seems to be traders or programmers but few, if not non, of programmer traders, correct me please, R

robbo:
Have to comment here, I asked the question a while ago about who trades and it seemed no-one does, or so it seemed, I trade, not that well on my own, EA is taking control, but there seems to be traders or programmers but few, if not non, of programmer traders, correct me please, R

I am both, programmer and trader :)

robbo:

Woah! I am both, programmer and trader :) as well. I must have missed that thread.

Sorry guys and no offence,but do you not think there are alot looking for the grail, if you hit lucky on finding a nugget in the way of an EA thats run on a demo, you can certainly create wealth from nothing, all that said, there is lots of wisdom and help on this forum, as its expected/granted, you understand, Robbo

Question, danjip, ubzen, is trading your full time occupation?, sorry if this is intrusive and you do not have to answer,

I'm full-time trader and part-time black-jack player now. Most of the time is spent overseeing EA, and Development. I place manual trades when I see an opportunity.

Programming help is discussed here - trading systems or methodologies not so much. Why they are not discussed is probably because if someone is going to pay to have their stratergy turned into an EA that person would not be happy about everyone knowing their methods. While it is Ok to mention different brokers and EA's that have come on the market this is not really good for the goal of helping with programming problems and generally alows spammers to invade a generally spam free forum. Most of those who come to and read and or respond to posts will probably have traded or continue to trade depending on their sucess and failours. Traders do not want everyone doing the same trade at the same time as that would effect the stability of the market as with the self fullfilling fibonacci points.
Reason: