99% modelling quality but with a red bar - page 2

I downloaded tick data from Dukascopy and converted it to hst for all timeframes. THe tutorial stated that you only need to convert it on any timeframe for a currency to generate hst for all the timeframes. The only reason you would do other timeframes is to generate the FXT file for the tester folder....Im going to try and download m1 data from the broker but this will most likely contradict the Dukascopy data which is GMT...Argh! Why such a misssion!

Can I ask what broker you use?

Also, from meta trader help:

Red — modeling was not performed in this space because of missing available data of a less timeframe. At that, only data of the timeframe selected in the testing settings were used;

getting the same on all my brokers...

Red — modeling was not performed in this space because of missing available data of a less timeframe. At that, only data of the timeframe selected in the testing settings were used;

Modeling was not performed since it is not needed and pachted out.

zzuegg:
Modeling was not performed since it is not needed and pachted out.

Thank you, although the EA does utilise moving averages on other timeframes. Is it fair to say that the red bar can therefore be dismissed?

gangsta1:

Can I ask what broker you use?

I use a few, Broco, Alpari, MBT, IBfx . . .

RED BAR?!?!

Neverheard thing, whattuyamean?

gangsta1:
I downloaded tick data from Dukascopy and converted it to hst for all timeframes. THe tutorial stated that you only need to convert it on any timeframe for a currency to generate hst for all the timeframes. The only reason you would do other timeframes is to generate the FXT file for the tester folder....Im going to try and download m1 data from the broker but this will most likely contradict the Dukascopy data which is GMT...Argh! Why such a misssion!

I was just about to go for dUkasCop data, and the whole motion, until I come across this. I also noticed DukasCops data has only 2000 points. It is good quality, Im sure, but is this sufficient and fruitful enough for all the hassles?

I still think it is worth using the data as it gives 99% modelling quality and does give the most realistic outlook of an EA. The only thing to worry about is the modelling quality bar is red, but this is perhaps normal with 99% modelling quality. ANyone else experienced this?

gangsta1:
I still think it is worth using the data as it gives 99% modelling quality and does give the most realistic outlook of an EA. The only thing to worry about is the modelling quality bar is red, but this is perhaps normal with 99% modelling quality. ANyone else experienced this?

drop the 99%, it's only a number in the fxt header.

Duka dasta should be real tick data from their stream, but the main advantage for me is to be able to test on variable spread

Reason: