Dukascopy Data "Open Chart" showing weird entries?

I am using dukascopy data and getting 99% modelling quality on the m1 (not sure that is even possible) and when I click open chart, the entries are not even within the price of the bar, they can differ from the bars price range by around 20 pips sometimes! What causes this and does that mean the results are NOT reliable?

gangsta1:

I am using dukascopy data and getting 99% modelling quality on the m1 (not sure that is even possible) and when I click open chart, the entries are not even within the price of the bar, they can differ from the bars price range by around 20 pips sometimes! What causes this and does that mean the results are NOT reliable?

What is your Spread ?

fixed at 30 (3 pips) - the orders are being placed much further away than this in some instances.

gangsta1:
fixed at 30 (3 pips) - the orders are being placed much further away than this in some instances.
Did you make all the timeframes from the tick data or from the M1 data ? 99% modeling quality means you are using tick data, the number is just a number and is added to the .fxt file by default . .

I only generated the m1 fxt file as I do not use any other time frames.

gangsta1:
I only generated the m1 fxt file as I do not use any other time frames.
Did you generate just the .fxt file or the .fxt file and M1 ? can you show the scale on the Y axis on a screen grab please . . . I guess that is a Sell so should be at Bid, maybe the time is off between the M1 and the .fxt, were they created at the same time or did you rebuild the .fxt ?

Thanks for helping, I dont have the chart to get another screen grab but perhaps as you say because I did not generate the hst data and only the FXT, the data being displayed is broker data rather than the fxt from Dukascopy used for the back testing.
Reason: