How to do the reseach about "Back Propagation Network" on mt4?

Hi everyone, I am a first-year student which just enter the master school, and my professor ask me to do some research about use the

Back Propagation Networkcombine some kind technical analysis skill”Channel or others” use on the mt4 program with EUR/USD,

but I really no idea how can I start, if anyone can give me some advice about this research topic which maybe I can do?

Or the sample mql4 code how to make it work?

please let m know, I will be very appreciate for your help

thanks

tim

Mail: teddy1988@hotmail.com.tw

even before you begin, you should check against which field of study you belong as to what what ISBN category of research journal/articles/editorials,etc will your work end up, then you can jump straight to the appropriate people/forums.

for eg. if your work belongs and ends in computational finance dept/journals, etc you might want to approach/visit quants groups that uses largely c++, need not MQL, bec. they're both the same structures. if applied math dept, you might want to check the actuaries', etc, etc.

unless, you really don't know where to head, seek your supervisor's recommendation and past scholar's leads, before jumping on to the Internet.

Reason: