Very Profitable Forex EA Just need to add a Stop Loss can any one Help PLZ ?!

hi every one... ifound a very profitable EA but it has one problem that it only works with traailing stop, ibelieve if a stop loss can be added it will be great, Since iknow nothing about programmin... ijust seek some one to add the stop loss MQ4 Commands .

thank you in advance ..... plz see the attached file

Files:

hamadov:

hi every one... ifound a very profitable EA but it has one problem that it only works with traailing stop, ibelieve if a stop loss can be added it will be great, Since iknow nothing about programmin... ijust seek some one to add the stop loss MQ4 Commands .

When I put it on Strategy tester, it doesn't do anything, I tried it for one day, and it didn't triggered any trade, if I get the whole idea of trading, I can fix it.

parhampe:
When I put it on Strategy tester, it doesn't do anything, I tried it for one day, and it didn't triggered any trade, if I get the whole idea of trading, I can fix it.

The 100 Pips a Day EA uses two Simple Moving Average applied to open price in 5 minutes time frame. If the price closes under a 7 period SMA a Buy order is placed and a Sell order is placed if the price closes over a 6 period SMA.

hamadov:

Hi,

LoL EXACTLY how I got started. the Puplic EA 'PipMaker' an Adjustable Martingale/Grid system that trades like crazy but hangs onto more and more losers that just keep getting bigger and bigger and will clean an account out every time! )< 8( It seemed like a 'No Brainer' to me to just close the losers out before they got to big and it would be a big time winner. Didn't want to learn how to program, just wanted someone to do the same as you. Even suggested it int he Forum where it is being developed. But this is ''Heresy' for a Martingale system. So after what is probably decades of man years by dozens of programmers it is still the same. I still believe a properly working Stop Loss would make it into a (Big Time) winner.

But 'Resistance is Futile' (< 8) I am being assimilated and FINALLY very slowly learning how to program. Though I also bought a fairly mature MQL4 Visual programming system. So will see what, if anything, it all leads to.

Very first thing one has to have: be able to trade profitably consistently over long periods of time. If one doesn't know how to do that, then all the programming skills in the world aren't going to make you any profits. The Traders that do this tend to be very conservative and utilize very tight Money Management. Many typically trade at 10 to 1 leverage and generally don't have more than 1% in play at any one time. Occasionally they might go to 2% or 3%, and under VERY rare exceptional circumstances 5% They don't get sucked into the lame overly hyped 'OverNight millionaire' BS but know that it is a long term endeavor. If and when you do have a profitable EA that fits these parameters, it has to be robust enough to withstand the wild curve balls that don't fit the standard patterns. Also this is where the conservative Money Management saves one: There are ALWAYS going to be losing trades: just never have enough of your capital in play that if you lose it all on your active trades, it doesn't make that much of a dent.

Good Luck and remember: "You WILL be absorbed!" LoL (< 8)

Also generally if it is floating around in the public domain, it is not a winner. Nor are almost all of the commercial ones for that matter either. Alas I have way to much experience with the latter to know this all to well.

Commercial ForEx products in general and commercial Expert Advisers in particular have the dubious distinction of having the HIGHEST return rate of any and all digital download products world wide! This is a very loud and clear signal to potential buyers: beware!

Lots of good programmers around for hire. Very knowledgeable, skilled and experienced ones won't take long to do what you want. If you really believe in this, then just pay someone to do it for you. You'll be way ahead if you do and it works well. Also hype about opening an account with only $1 and making millions just ain't gonna happen. One needs to have a decent bank roll to get started with. Unless one is VERY cautious, careful and patient and build it up very slowly with VERY minimal risks. Otherwise with only a few hundred bucks to play with, it can be gone in no time flat. Profit on 1% of a few hundred dollars doesn't amount to much very quickly. However if one realizes this and trades accordingly, one can start an exponential profit curve with the leverage available in the ForEx.

'Live long and Prosper': but slowly and cautiously!

parhampe:
put a extra zero on parameters that are pips-based; eg if lTakeProfit = 31; use lTakeProfit = 310;

FourX:

Hi,

LoL EXACTLY how I got started. the Puplic EA 'PipMaker' an Adjustable Martingale/Grid system that trades like crazy but hangs onto more and more losers that

the EA posted by the original thread starter does not use Martingale; the lot size is fixed for all the trades

hamadov:

The 100 Pips a Day EA uses two Simple Moving Average applied to open price in 5 minutes time frame. If the price closes under a 7 period SMA a Buy order is placed and a Sell order is placed if the price closes over a 6 period SMA.

for 100 pips a day, the timeframe has to be higher eg daily
Reason: