New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 402 - page 2

leonymus:

Hi Rosh,

I have been writing a bit of code for EAs recently. I've come across the following problem when I use the following lines:

extern double MACD_THRESH = 0.0018;

//... then inside main()

Print( MACD_THRESH );

// it prints "0.0001" and hence fails a logic test

Can you suggest how to handle double numbers?

It's impossible . There is an error in your code.

Rosh:

I've asked you about the Buy_3.mq4 script.

The buy and sell scripts are working with FXDD build 392

but not working with Markets build 401

wansiman:

The buy and sell scripts are working with FXDD

but not working with Markets

It is not true. Compare both scripts in diffrent terminals. They cannot be the same.

Rosh:

It is not true. Compare both scripts in diffrent terminals. They cannot be the same.
Or perhaps you haven't recompiled the script after making changes on the old terminal

wansiman:

My buy and sell scripts dont work anymore with 401 error 4062

what to do ?

Regards,

Hans

Don't help this guy https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/132096/page4#442308

Rosh:

On Saturday, May 13, the new build 402 of the MetaTrader 4 will be released:

1. Fixed timezone correction when downloading history data to History Center.
  2. Fixed freezing of mobile terminals during startup and LiveUpdate on the HTC devices.
  3. Fixed bugs reported in error messages.
The live update will be available via the LiveUpdate system.

Does the LiveUpdate system operate automatically? I've just started a Demo Account and am still on Build 399. paldennis

hello sir,

my name is mirza, i have an account in metatrader 4, i want to set autometic trading system in it so that it can autometicaly trade for me 24 hrs., can you plz help me in it, what i do for that, how i active the autometic trading in meta4.

1. Don't hijack other threads
  2. Buy or write a profitable EA, put it on a chart.

Rosh:

On Saturday, May 13, the new build 402 of the MetaTrader 4 will be released:

1. Fixed timezone correction when downloading history data to History Center.
  2. Fixed freezing of mobile terminals during startup and LiveUpdate on the HTC devices.
  3. Fixed bugs reported in error messages.
The live update will be available via the LiveUpdate system.

Hi Rosh,

I have a problem with the mobile version for PDA of the MetaTrader 4 Build 402: since the liveupdate have installed the new build the login fail, it show me the message "invalid account" and then the server I try to connect disappear from the list in the login window.

My Broker is Alpari UK and my SmartPhone is HTC Touch2 with Windows Mobile 6.5. I have yet tried to soft reset the Phone and re-installing a native Build 402 of the MetaTrader but the problem is the same.

Have you some tips for solve this problem? Thanks in advance and excuse me for my bad english but i'm Italian ;-)

Reason: