Could anyone help me with alerts moving average crossover? I am newbie women.

Hello,

Does anyone know to do/have an indicator or script that just alerts when the moving average crossover?

the EMAs paramether´s 3 and 19.

This probably already exists (or is simple to develop), so I ask if someone has it or can tell me how do it.

Thanks.

nahir12:

Hello,

Does anyone know to do/have an indicator or script that just alerts when the moving average crossover?

the EMAs paramether´s 3 and 19.

This probably already exists (or is simple to develop), so I ask if someone has it or can tell me how do it.

Thanks.

>>I am newbie women ..

you can proof ? ;-)

here is some piece of code: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9969

Man I'm going to try that trick lol. It takes me a week to get a response if any.

Hi,

I am very grateful for your help.

I would think have found an indicator but his alarm is very short and I don´t listen it.

Could x11115 tell me how to change/fix the alarm en this indicator?

Many thanks.

Files:
alarmaa.mq4  5 kb

In your MetaTrader Folder, there's another folder called sounds. Open that folder move the file called alert.wav from that folder to myDocuments. Download a new .wav file from the Internet, here click this Link. Rename the file you download to alert.wav and put re-place it in the folder. You can also download from other places on the internet if you want longer files i'll recommend a google search for that. Good Luck.

ubzen:
from the Internet, here click this Link.
Also there's the Daily Wave
Reason: