Lost Password Please Help!!

Hi Everyone

Please someone try to help me!!

before anyone advises me, I know i can just start a new demo account but its not that, its the 2 months work i put into this particular strategy, i thought i had the password stored but obviously not, luckily all live accounts and others are fine its just this one i need, can anyone help me please!!

We had a virus attack and had to reinstall windows, we saved the MT4 demo program and then put it back on the new installation but now we cannot locate the password for the account, i have the number and the account registration file that gets stored in mt4 when you first open the account but its in computer jargon so i cannot read it, the company iamfx have been very unhelpful about this!!!

Can someone decode the info that looks like this....

 ¼¢Ùyq›4Hí—“…·Ûç\M Liquidity Connection ¹x|Registration  Pˆ,2×H2ƒbe}¾¯ÈpfzÃB¸C¥H—!bعs3Š—ùÙ•4Ñìø9
{

I have more of it from the file if someone could help me!!

Thanks In advance!

ST

have u tried to ask the broker to restore\change the password

qjol:

have u tried to ask the broker to restore\change the password

Yes been asking since them(iamfx) since monday, they just fob me off and say its a demo so just make a new one, i dont care about the account but its the work i've done inside it is what i need, they are useless and dont seem to care because this particular account is not live!!

ST_Fund:

Yes been asking since them(iamfx) since monday, they just fob me off and say its a demo so just make a new one, i dont care about the account but its the work i've done inside it is what i need, they are useless and dont seem to care because this particular account is not live!!

Sorry, but for what you need the "old" Demo?

when you was restoring the MT4 Folder - like you was saying - you will find all files in the experts folder (maybe indicators folder or and files folder ...)?

So - to "restore" the old acount does not help you.

Open a new Demo Account and you will finds all experts/templates/indis in them place?!

Also your files you can open with Metaeditor, without logging in to the old demo..

EADeveloper:

Sorry, but for what you need the "old" Demo?

when you was restoring the MT4 Folder - like you was saying - you will find all files in the experts folder (maybe indicators folder or and files folder ...)?

So - to "restore" the old acount does not help you.

Open a new Demo Account and you will finds all experts/templates/indis in them place?!

Also your files you can open with Metaeditor, without logging in to the old demo..

the way i understand it, he wants to continue managing the transaction from where it stopped & he wants the history 2

qjol:

the way i understand it, he wants to continue managing the transaction from where it stopped & he wants the history 2

Its ok now guys they gave me access, thanks for the advise!!

There was no problem opening another demo but i had some scalping ea strategys running and being tested that i wanted to keep and save me testing them again, thats why i needed access, lesson learned always store the passcodes elsewhere in future!!

ST

Reason: