Need help in heiken ashi ea

Hello.

Can any one add coding on heiken ashi ea under condition to open position place an order on first candle bar. it open postion on 3rd or 4 th bar. if it opens on on first hope the loss will be reduced . looking for help

Files:

For me, the question you are asking is unclear.

NATHAN:

Hello.

Can any one add coding on heiken ashi ea under condition to open position place an order on first candle bar. it open postion on 3rd or 4 th bar. if it opens on on first hope the loss will be reduced . looking for help

Hi Nathan, my name is Nathan too... Who gives a sh*t :) n' e ways, I want to help you because I am also interested in using Heiken Ashi as a signal for trades. With that said, I downloaded HeikennAshiqEA, n' ran it in the strategy tester and nothing happened... Sooooo, I took a peek in the journal and discovered that the EA CAN'T RUN WITHOUT THE CUSTOM INDICATOR "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed". The bottom line is that in order for me to run your "EA", I need the custom indiator "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed" as well as your EA. I have downloaded your EA, but now you need to pop "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed" somewhere on this page if you would like me to give this a shot.

- RunnerUp^b*tch3s^ out!

NATHAN:

Hello.

Hi Nathan, I wanted to slap a smile on your face today! :)

Hopefully this will do the trick!

(oh yeah, the code is written for a five(5) digit broker, so if you use a four(4) digit broker, adjust the code yourself. Don't worry, I have instructions in the code. I wrote it as simple as I could. -

Also be sure that the Heiken Ashi indicator has the same name as the one used in the expert advisor!)

1.Place the indicator in the indicator folder.

2.Place the expert advisor in the advisor folder.

3. Run the software in your terminal.

4. THE END.

I actually had assistance from dabbler and RaptorUK on this one so this is from all three of us; F*ck what? Haha ;)

-RunnerUp^bitch3s^ out!

WhooDoo22:

Hi Nathan, I wanted to slap a smile on your face today! :)

Hopefully this will do the trick!

(oh yeah, the code is written for a five(5) digit broker, so if you use a four(4) digit broker, adjust the code yourself. Don't worry, I have instructions in the code. I wrote it as simple as I could. -

Also be sure that the Heiken Ashi indicator has the same name as the one used in the expert advisor!)

1.Place the indicator in the indicator folder.

2.Place the expert advisor in the advisor folder.

3. Run the software in your terminal.

4. THE END.

I actually had assistance from dabbler and RaptorUK on this one so this is from all three of us; F*ck what? Haha ;)

-RunnerUp^bitch3s^ out!

Here is the Heiken Ashi indicator you will be needing ;)

-RunnerUp^bitch3s^ out!

Files:

WhooDoo22:

Change the name of the HeikencAshi.mq4 indicator to Heiken Ashi.mq4.

(I don't know why the name of the indicator changed after I uploaded the indicator file... Wierd.)

The software will then run properly;

-RunnerUp^bitch3s^ out!

hi whoodoo22,

the ea u posted takes a 1 lot order, 30 pip sl and 1000 pip tp. could u make changes so as to change the parameters lot size, sl, tp, trailing stop.

tried to backtest ur ea, but no results were found. can u please help.

i have no knowledge how to make an ea, but tried to make one using noprogra ea builder. but the backtest results could not be displayed nor is it working.

can somebody please help.

attaching the ea and the custom indicator with it.

this is how it should work:

this ea is based on hpt - heiken ashi smoothed bar indicator with built in values of 2,6,3,2. red color for down bar, lime for up bar and yellow for doji bar.

we should be able to change the parameters : lot size, stop loss, take profit, trailing stop, values of hpt - heiken ashi smoothed bar from 2,6,3,2 to 0,1,3,2., hedging allowed -yes\no.

should be able to run on all pairs and all time frames 1 min to daily.

enter long when hpt - changes color from green to red on the second bar, meaning that the color change has been confirmed on the 1 st bar and we enter the trade on the opening of the 2 nd bar[next bar] after the 1 st green bar .

exit either by tp value or when the the bar changes from green to red or yellow, whichever comes first. note that the change in color has to be confirmed by 1st red bar. we exit on the opening of the following next bar.

at the close of this trade another trade in the opposite direction i.e. sell trade should be taken.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

saiyid

ea is attached in above comment and custom indicator in this comment.

Hi saiyid,

There's edit link on top right corner of your post, please edit your post and make it into one post.

Also read this about EA builder https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/139608

Reason: