Need help in heiken ashi ea - page 2

onewithzachy:

Hi saiyid,

There's edit link on top right corner of your post, please edit your post and make it into one post.

Also read this about EA builder https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/139608

i posted 2 comments because in one comment only 1 file can b attached. so one comment carried the ea and the second the custom indicator.

read the link and came to know that the so called ea builders cannot give the real ea, as one himself can do it coding it himself. thanks for the link.

but to code the required ea one has to have an in-depth knowledge of coding. but my friend i have no experience whatsoever of programming or coding, thus tried to use an ea builder so as to simplify things and get the ea. what is our opinion of how should go forward with the making of this ea?

saiyid:

i posted 2 comments because in one comment only 1 file can b attached. so one comment carried the ea and the second the custom indicator.

read the link and came to know that the so called ea builders cannot give the real ea, as one himself can do it coding it himself. thanks for the link.

but to code the required ea one has to have an in-depth knowledge of coding. but my friend i have no experience whatsoever of programming or coding, thus tried to use an ea builder so as to simplify things and get the ea. what is our opinion of how should go forward with the making of this ea?

Well saiyid, there's lot of lack of feature with EA that created by EA builder, if we use that EA in live account, we never know what is wrong when EA start losing.

Few years ago, it took me 4 full days to skip reading half of the MQL books (click here), and I never finish the other half, and I started writing some code - admittedly with a lot of error at first - but I understood how it works.

It's better to learn MQL for a few days than losing money by using EA that we never know how it works - it just too risky.

:D

onewithzachy:

Well saiyid, there's lot of lack of feature with EA that created by EA builder, if we use that EA in live account, we never know what is wrong when EA start losing.

Few years ago, it took me 4 full days to skip reading half of the MQL books (click here), and I never finish the other half, and I started writing some code - admittedly with a lot of error at first - but I understood how it works.

It's better to learn MQL for a few days than losing money by using EA that we never know how it works - it just too risky.

ur advice taken... started reading the introduction out here on MQL BOOKS.

hope so will start coding myself in afew days and if something goes wrong, friends like u will b always around here to help newbies like me.

WhooDoo22:
Who gives a sh*t :) n' e ways,
I actually had assistance from dabbler and RaptorUK on this one so this is from all three of us; F*ck what? Haha ;)
-RunnerUp^bitch3s^ out!
Perhaps when you registered you missed the line that said "Any use of obscene expressions is forbidden."

saiyid:

ur advice taken... started reading the introduction out here on MQL BOOKS.

hope so will start coding myself in afew days and if something goes wrong, friends like u will b always around here to help newbies like me.

We'll be here helping others and please don't give up easily.

Reason: