Download MetaTrader 5

newbie questions

To add comments, please log in or register
Do you want to deposit to your account? Do this in any convenient way!
Ioannis Stanis
Ioannis Stanis 2013.07.21 20:16 

Hello,

I am new in this forum and I have some questions regarding trading signals:

1) Is it possible for signal providers to choose the signal receivers? I would be interested to provide my signals to account holders who I know personally (family and friends - who will get them for free of course). I wouldn't like to offer them to anyone else however. Could this be arranged somehow and if not could you consider it as a feature in the future?

2) Do signal receivers need to have their accounts up and running to receive the signals? Like 24/7? Or can their pc be switched off and still trades will be executed on their accounts? Again if not, could you plan this as a feature onwards (some signal-copy software providers have this already i.e. no requirement for accounts to be up and running)?

Thanks

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2013.07.21 22:07  
johnytrader:

Hello,

I am new in this forum and I have some questions regarding trading signals:

1) Is it possible for signal providers to choose the signal receivers? I would be interested to provide my signals to account holders who I know personally (family and friends - who will get them for free of course). I wouldn't like to offer them to anyone else however. Could this be arranged somehow and if not could you consider it as a feature in the future?

2) Do signal receivers need to have their accounts up and running to receive the signals? Like 24/7? Or can their pc be switched off and still trades will be executed on their accounts? Again if not, could you plan this as a feature onwards (some signal-copy software providers have this already i.e. no requirement for accounts to be up and running)?

Thanks

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Please use this topic Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals for question about Signals.

1) No.

2) Yes.

You can also read the FAQ.

To add comments, please log in or register