How can I find the previous moving average crossover price x candle before in mql5?

I can get and identify current crossover by using 1 and 2 buffer of the two MA indicators. But i want to get the previous crossover and the corresponding X candle. Should i run the crossover check on every newBar and re assign a value on every tick

please pardon my english 

anjan babu: I can get and identify current crossover by using 1 and 2 buffer of the two MA indicators.

You are identifying that using indexes one and two. Use a loop and look further back to find the previous cross.

double aPrev = …(i+1),  aCurr = …(i),
       bPrev = …(i+1), bCurr = …(i);
bool   wasUp = aPrev > bPrev,
        isUp = aCurr > bCurr,
       isCross = isUp != wasUp;

Thanks William, I did something similar. I did manage to get crossover checks of previous bars with a loop as you said. But my code  seem to ignore some of the crossovers and jump to the next crossover. I don't  know if it is wrong with the code or the data.

// Function to check CrossOver
string CrossOverCheck() {

for(int i = 1; i<150; i++)  {

int prev_i = i+1;
      GetMA(i,prev_i);
      if (fasti > slowi && fastprev_i < slowprev_i)  
      {
         Comment(" Bullish crossover happened in: ", i, "\n");
         signal = "bull";
         return signal; 
      }
      else if (fasti < slowi && fastprev_i > slowprev_i)
      {
         Comment("Bearish crossover happened in: ", i, "\n");
         signal = "bear";
         return signal;
      }

}
  return signal;
}

I got it working William. I made silly mistake of having EMA selected in the expert and SMA on my chart which obviously didn't match. Now I have a good working function. I will let my Expert to plot MA so it doesn't cause confusion again. 

Thanks 

Reason: