modding dailypivot_shift...or finding a better indicator

hi!

im looking for a complete and efficient pivot tool i could use in a EA, and as far as i know, they all have flaws. dailypivot_shift looks best than many others (it shows all of today's levels and doesnt take sunday into account). but theres a lack : id like to see previous day's supports and resistance, and being able to call today's values in a iCustom call. sadly, only the main pivot is stocked in a buffer variable.

so im wondering if such indicator exists (no sundays, daily pivots and supports/resistances shown on the graph, today's values buffered), or if theres an available mod, or if someone could help me modding it -i can write my own EAs but i dont get how those indicators work-

thanks everybody!!

i have a pivot point indicator which you can download from my website.

it uses buffers for all points and show history, you can also select which timeframe you want to use to calculate the point.

here is a pic how it looks like:

You can download it here: http://www.when-money-makes-money.com/download/

//edit: i have uploadet a NO_SUNDAY version.

//z

//add: i noticed some linking error, the error is fixed, the above link is working

//z

zzuegg, the link works but all pages are blank?! Catchy name btw...

i assume you are referring to the english section. German should work fine. Also the download Section should be good.

I am currently filling the english part and adding additional stuff to all section. Site is pretty new and i used even a for me new CMS so some bugs are for shure.

At least the above link to the download section will stay as it is.

Yes, it's working ok now. Thanks for sharing this & ea on codebase! I can always learn something from them.

Yeah, next EA will be something usefull. You can try it. First version is already uploadet. "OrderManager", it allows modification of Takeprofit and Stoploss trough dragging lines on the chart.

Code will be posted in codebase once finnished

Reason: