chart for USDEUR........JPYUSD....... and so on

hi

any one know how to get the chart of opposite tickers in metatrader ?

instead of EURUSD to show USDEUR

instead of USDJPY to show JPYUSD

and so on

(i need it to be real time updated as the original tickers)

any one can help ?

Easy way would be to write it as an indicator in a sub-window of the original chart.

Hard way (putting it up as an actual chart) is possible, hints are in the code called

"Period Converter" and you will have to use some imagination to do what you want.

thanks to u phy......it seems to be simple for who know mql4 programming........but for me it's my be a hard thing .

i was looking for such indicator or script that do the job (flip the chart sympole ) but it seems that nothing is there

until i found a russian forum that have a script called period-convertor final .( not the same as that in MT4)

it's do what i want .....but with one drawback : the resulte chart dont update automatically....and that is the problem

so... could any one take a look on this script and tray to fix it?

method of use : (according to the auther)

How to use:
1) You copy the script in the folder ... \ MetaTrader 4 \ experts \ scripts \
2) Open the chart in MT4, for example EURUSD H4
3) Run the script Period_converter final .mq4
4) In MT4 select the menu option: File / Open Offline
the list should get the string: USDEUR, H4
5) Allocates the mouse, pressing to open

A new window opens, which shows the rate quotes USDEUR

This schedule will be dynamically updated as long as the main window opens EURUSD, H4 - It is because it receives data that is converted to the new format.

The main thing is that the script can "turn over" any couple at any given time frame

hi

any help ?

what have you codet up to now? and where exactly you have problems?

zzuegg:
what have you codet up to now? and where exactly you have problems?

hi..... iv described the problem in my last post......: the result chart dont updated automatically (although the author said it will be automatically apdated)

am asking any one who is good in programming to take a look in the code of the script to see what is the problem with it

(may be it need a dll file or such thing)

Why would you need the mirror charts? Sounds like a waste of time. You'd just be placing shorts instead of longs and vice-versa. I just don't see the point.

gatornuke:

Why would you need the mirror charts? Sounds like a waste of time. You'd just be placing shorts instead of longs and vice-versa. I just don't see the point.

hi

i need a mirror chart because i have an indicator that give an excellent buy signal only when the tow bands of it touched

togethers

imagen that the case is : the indecator band touch at the zero line (the ticker is EURUSD)........ then i can enter to buy eurusd

now the indecator band width become larger and larger to a specific point (and because this point i dont see a cross of lines or touch of bands of the indecator...i cant enter to sell EURUSD).....

But if i have a mirror chart i can take a look at USDEUR.........and according to my indicator it should show a cross of it's bands or touch of it bands at specific point

for that reason am looking for a mirror chart

Why do you need to see this, use Alert()

Fellow Traders, I have also been looking for this type of chart switch, but for back testing of a psychology theory.:

My reason will become obvious, as follows -

First, check your pockets or wallet. What currency will you be taking to the store? The currency that you obviously think in most of the time. Most people think of their currency in whole denominations and however that denomination is broken into change.

So you see the chart in the EURUSD, and many retail traders trading in a price level strategy may be looking at the relationship of the U.S. dollar as the primary levels of trade. But what is the primary of the EURGBP, or the GBPJPY? What about the USDTRY? Wouldn't it depend on the timeframe of the trading where the psychological majority of the traders are awake and trading?

It may be possible to get a better understanding of the flow and ebb of the market during those times when the majority trading psychology is being taken into account (excluding news fluxuations).

So the ability to 'flip' the currencies of specific charts may possibly lend to a deeper understanding of why the price rotation start and end where they do.

Reason: