Historical data - EURUSD - missing days

Hello,

my problem is there are missing days in historical data from 26.07.2010 to 04.08.2010 and from 10.05.2010 to 07.07.2010.
I've checked it at 3 brokers: Alpari UK, Tadawul FX, FX Solutions.
These intervals are missing at all the 3 brokers.

Was these periods holidays or something like that?
If somebody knows what happened in these periods, please write me.

Thanks,
Peter

apspot:

my problem is there are missing days in historical data from 26.07.2010 to 04.08.2010 and from 10.05.2010 to 07.07.2010.

IBFX had it also. Their suggestion was to close the terminal, delete the hst files under history, restart the terminal. Back arrow to reload. Downside was a maximum of ~65000 bars available (2.5 months @ M1)

Thanks for your response, it works!
The problem was I used Download button in Options -> Historical data. It could be a bug :)

WHRoeder:
IBFX had it also. Their suggestion was to close the terminal, delete the hst files under history, restart the terminal. Back arrow to reload. Downside was a maximum of ~65000 bars available (2.5 months @ M1)

I have the same problem for USDJPN tick data.

From some reason it stops at 2004/2/11 and doesn't display until the end of the year.

Does anyone know the reason?

eyalsh:

I have the same problem for USDJPN tick data.

From some reason it stops at 2004/2/11 and doesn't display until the end of the year.

Does anyone know the reason?

Scrolling the chart could solve the problem, but you cannot set max bars in chart parameter to enough large in options to become visible this far date...
If somebody knows the solution, I'm also interested in it.

apspot:
Scrolling the chart could solve the problem, but you cannot set max bars in chart parameter to enough large in options to become visible this far date...
Can anyone help???

Any suggestion?

You can download your own history data for missed bars.

Rosh:
You can download your own history data for missed bars.
Using the download button on History Center form?
Results on the pictures abowe are after that.

I've tried it at 3 brokers, the same days are missing.

Is there any third party datasource where usable data could be downloaded and imported into MT4?

I downloaded MT5, and days from 26.07.2010 to 04.08.2010 are NOT missing in it (EURUSD M5).

I should export data from MT5 and import it into MT4? The problem is there is no history center in MT5 :)

Thanks for your help.

apspot:

Thanks for your response, it works!
The problem was I used Download button in Options -> Historical data. It could be a bug :)

Download gets lousy data from metatrader.com Not from your broker!
Sure you can just put in 999999999999999999999 for both max in chart and max history.
Reason: