Gap in history data, missing data

I have several data gaps in my Chart (USDCHF, 1min, 5min, ...)
and in the History Center too.

I deleted and re-downloaded the data from
MetaQuotes History Center, but to no avail.

For example:
Data from Fri 2010-05-07 22:59 to Thu 2010-07-08 10:44
is still missing.

How do I solve this problem correctly?

Thanks for your help.

*Bump*

Hellooo, anybody home?

Friesi:

*Bump*

Hellooo, anybody home?

I also had this problem myself and can´t explain why it is happening. edit: All I know is that uninstalling and reinstalling to same dir do not solve the problem, neither deleting all history data and redownloading.

I solved it by (all steps may not be neccessary):

1. Make new install in new folder.

2. Run terminal.exe as Administrator (every time, check box in exe-properties, not just one run)

3. Close the 4 windows opened as default before logging in with the account I am about to use later.

4. Login to the account I will use.

5. Open history center and download data for all pairs I will need BEFORE opening any charts.

6. Close and reopen client terminal.

Tada, no gaps... But they do reappear as soon as I login to another account while still having charts open from the previously logged in - gaps will equal the time passed between logins.

Feel free to remove old installation.

Might sound confusing but you might get the idea, it works.

/ McKeen

McKeen:

I also had this problem myself and can´t explain why it is happening. edit: All I know is that uninstalling and reinstalling to same dir do not solve the problem, neither deleting all history data and redownloading.

I solved it by (all steps may not be neccessary):

1. Make new install in new folder.

2. Run terminal.exe as Administrator (every time, check box in exe-properties, not just one run)

3. Close the 4 windows opened as default before logging in with the account I am about to use later.

4. Login to the account I will use.

5. Open history center and download data for all pairs I will need BEFORE opening any charts.

6. Close and reopen client terminal.

Tada, no gaps... But they do reappear as soon as I login to another account while still having charts open from the previously logged in - gaps will equal the time passed between logins.

Feel free to remove old installation.

Might sound confusing but you might get the idea, it works.

/ McKeen

I have experiencing "gap" in the history data as well;(

Inspired by McKeen's suggestions, I managed to download data from "history center" and removed the gaps

1. run terminal as administrator user(It'll failed to save downloaded data if running as a normal user)

2. open "history center" and download data for the currency pair which has "gap". (NB, it's downloading data from MetaQuote and it might not be exactly the same with the data from the server of your provider/broker)

3. after download is completed, do a refresh from "charts/refresh" menu, and noticed that the gap is gone from the currency pair chart

Friesi:

I have several data gaps in my Chart (USDCHF, 1min, 5min, ...)
and in the History Center too.

I deleted and re-downloaded the data from
MetaQuotes History Center, but to no avail.

For example:
Data from Fri 2010-05-07 22:59 to Thu 2010-07-08 10:44
is still missing.

How do I solve this problem correctly?

Thanks for your help.

Manytimes the Historical data miss data, so you have to fill it by yourself, or Buy a good data..
Reason: