ILAN- Need Stoploss! - page 2

BarrowBoy:

I believe the example of the first conversion was enough of an example to apply to the second EA.......

-BB-

Thanks BB. I am trying to work it out.

Anyways, thanks a lot i appreciate it. Let you know...

Regards

BarrowBoy:

I believe the example of the first conversion was enough of an example to apply to the second EA.......

-BB-

Hi BB

Am not able to do it, seems complicated. Can u take out your precious time to code SL. Will appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

tradefx:

Hi am still waiting for someone to code the stoploss in this version...plz help

Thanks

To have stoploss working just look for this line:

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber) OrderModify(OrderTicket(), AveragePrice, OrderStopLoss(), PriceTarget, 0, Yellow);

and change it into:

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber) OrderModify(OrderTicket(), AveragePrice, Stopper, PriceTarget, 0, Yellow);

basically OrderStopLoss() need to be changed with Stopper and the stoploss will work! I have tested it several times and everything else is correct... it was just this little error...

Geeze... this thing blows. Running it on my demo account for a week on $5000 play money and $3500.00 worth of trade was wiped out. This ILAN EA stinks. I do better trades manually than to rely on this dumb EA. Luckily it was just a demo account and not on my live account... would've cost me a fortune!

TradeFX:

Hi again BB,

Well here is the similar Ilan which works with five digit brokers (ECN). Here also Stoploss doesn't work although it has a Hide SL and TP.

So i request you again to code the Stoploss in this Ilan and any fixes you could find and tweak it.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Joby

Hi TradeFX,

Whats use of Reverse system in this Ea?

iceslit: Whats use of Reverse system in this Ea?

If it would open a buy it opens a sell instead.

hi guys whast news about Ilan im Working on it very and hight risk EA Lol

Brian Dee - Random Trader #:

Added stoploss placing with order

Wont work with ECN brokers

Not a great system - I dont believe it will work at all with any major

Only a few crosses show up as maybe profitable - just be very aware of curve-fitting....

-BB-

Hi, Brian Dee. I truely appreciat all your contributions to this group you have been a great inspiration to me. I have forword tested the attachec Ilan EA the reversal the SL is working perfectly on all the pairs I have tested. However I would like the EA to martingale in the reverse direction when the SL is hit. I will be glad to have it. Thanks

obandefx #:
Hi, Brian Dee. I truely appreciat all your contributions to this group you have been a great inspiration to me. I have forword tested the attachec Ilan EA the reversal the SL is working perfectly on all the pairs I have tested. However I would like the EA to martingale in the reverse direction when the SL is hit. I will be glad to have it. Thanks

i think brian dee has had a few birthdays since he wrote that message that you replied too (hahahahahaha) it was a post from the year 2010.

Thank you  Revo Trades.

Please could anyone in this forume assist me? I am just a day trader and not a coder.

Cheers

Revo Trades
Revo Trades
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile
Reason: