Multiple Time Intervals on one chart?

Is it possible to have more than one time frame on one chart with an EA?
The two different time intervals are for two different strategies.
I can specify the time intervals in the Open, Close, MA etc with the EA.
Is this possible or do I have to use two different charts in order to do this?

You certainly can trade on 2 (or more) timeframes simultaneously using the same EA placed on a single chart. As a matter of fact the timeframe of the chart may not be any of the timeframes you are trading. You just need to make sure that you obtain the bar data from the correct timeframe using iHigh(), iLow(), iClose(), iOpen() instead from the default arrays...
Btw you can even trade on more than one pair from the same EA...

thank you
Automated
--
grid trading EA, +558 pips in 24 hours:

http://grid9.forexmosaic.com/ - 8621 pips in 7 weeks of grid trading

FourX:
Is it possible to have more than one time frame on one chart with an EA?

Displaying the other TFs on a chart is a whole different thing but EAs don't need displays.

Howdy all,
I'm a NuB and while I am happy to learn of these aspect, what I currently want to do is really much simpler. I'm just wanting to carry out certain tasks on a different time frame than the chart: Things like opening and closing trades at other time intevals than the chart is on.
The trading of more than one currency form a single chart sounds like it might be useful: All of the same parameters, just different pairs.
Sometime ago I as trying to figure out how to run and EA without a chart entirely.
I'll checks out that links that you Kindly posted.
Thanks for Sharing and getting me on the path (< 8)
Regards

WHRoeder:

Displaying the other TFs on a chart is a whole different thing but EAs don't need displays.

Hi WH Roeder,

I want to (temporarily) add some vertical lines to study price, indicator and EA behavior, as opposed to utilizing them for an EA directly, though I may utilize such a thing at some point in time.

Thanks!

Automated:

Thanks Automated, I'll look into these.

Reason: