Amazing MT4 Account Management, Manual Trading

Hi,
If you have exists MT4 account, with any broker, I offering you my proven account managing service.
Incredibly results
, Low DD, Manual trading. Managing Fee depend on investment sum.

Details on kevinam67@gmail.com

kevinam67:

It's like one of those commercials for 'orbit' gum, where they show u a rising graph but there is absolutely nothing written on the axes, so u have no idea what u are looking at (the idea being that a rising graph is "good")... So WTF is this?

Well, I like the colors. and from far away seems the skyline of Seattle.

gordon:

It's like one of those commercials for 'orbit' gum, where they show u a rising graph but there is absolutely nothing written on the axes, so u have no idea what u are looking at (the idea being that a rising graph is "good")... So WTF is this?

Graph of gross profit(green) and gross loss(red) per week.

Scam !, if it's that good why not trading it yourself, haven't you guys get bored of these things, do you think people are stupid enough to believe this(unfortunately a lot are (: ).

I can attach better graphs and attach graphs taken from MetaTrader's Strategy tester, It easy ha !

kevinam67:

Graph of gross profit(green) and gross loss(red) per week.

And what is the vertical scale? Do the lines represent your graphing abilities?

p.s. I like the colors as well. Amazing indeed!

gordon:

And what is the vertical scale? Do the lines represent your graphing abilities?

p.s. I like the colors as well. Amazing indeed!

Gordon,
It's not as complicated as you try to view...
The
vertical scale is in USD. That it. Gross profit in USD against Gross loss in USD.
I was very happy that you loved the choice of colors. Rights belong to MT4i.com.

what is your rate of return? CAGR? drawdown? sharpe ratio and standard deviation? (needed to compute risk of ruin) average holding period returns? a graph means nothing when the trading numbers and statistics are not disclosed.

Here is the quandary for those of us wandering into your thread...when a self-professed "proven" account manager offers services without disclosing the relevant trade stats for establishing credibility of their performance claims then it only adds to the existing aura of suspicion...you are either so new to the account management game that you aren't aware of even the most basic of customer expectations when it comes to disclosing your trading statistics (which is then a red-flag because what else do you also not know about this industry?) OR you are a seasoned scammer who knows that only the greenest and naive of potential customers are unaware of the basic statistics they should expect you to divulge (which is also then a red-flag because you are intentionally hiding the reality of your rates of return and risk of loss)...

So which is it? Are you the naive and ignorant money manager who doesn't know what they are doing or are you the seasoned scammer trying to take advantage of the naive and ignorant customer?

Ditto.
One week you made a $1 profit and lost $0.25. Another week you made a $5 profit. There is no scale, probably a free demo account.
And now he wants access to someones $30,000 account!
Basically a High tech Nigerian Scam. Give him access, and he'll wire the money OUT of your account.

WHRoeder:
Ditto.
One week you made a $1 profit and lost $0.25. Another week you made a $5 profit. There is no scale, probably a free demo account.
And now he wants access to someones $30,000 account!
Basically a High tech Nigerian Scam. Give him access, and he'll wire the money OUT of your account.

Some basic understanding on how the funds transfer system works in MT4 brokers, would spared the nonsense you have written.

Wire the money out? How? Would you teach me?...

I am not going to share the real scale in public forum. Anyone interested in details - contact me on kevinam67@gmail.com.

That doesn't mean we have to stop our nice sarcastic discussion.

Reason: