Is the jobs section only for MQL?

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question regarding the Jobs marketplace; when i create a job, does it have to be strictly for metatrader? Say i wanted something programmed in VB script or in Java for example, can i still post the job in the MQL market place?

Thanks. 

No idea sorry ... you can try and tell us about it ...

Aaronsebaronse:

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question regarding the Jobs marketplace; when i create a job, does it have to be strictly for metatrader? Say i wanted something programmed in VB script or in Java for example, can i still post the job in the MQL market place?

Read the rules . . . 

Rules of Using the Jobs Service

I. General Provisions

1. The Jobs section of mql5.com website is the service for fulfilling Orders of programming in MQL4 and MQL5.

I dont think anyone will ask you as long as it also contains mql. But maybe when a dispute arises maybe there could be a problem but im not really sure ask a moderator.

Raptor i noticed that, but that rule does omit "strictly only programming in MQL4 and MQL5". It's a bit of a grey(ish) area isn't it?. I have seen jobs posted for tutoring/mentoring, database construction, Ninja Trader, C#, Excel, Java, external API's, social trading platforms, etc etc... though i understand tonny's point that should it come to arbitration, there may be unfavourable complications.

Thanks for the replies anyhow, much appreciated.

Reason: