EA/Script/Custom Indicator Coding Service

If you would like something coded, I can code it for you.

Price: If I have little else to do, then I will do it for free. If I am busy then I will ask you for money. (Today on 24/10/2010, I have plenty of time)

About me: I currently work as a programmer, I teach programming, I am studying a Masters degree in econometrics (finance + mathematics/statistics) and I used to program at a hedge fund. My motivation for writing programs for you is to be become a better programmer through programming more.

Please send me a Private Message to get in touch. :-)

I have decide not to write my e-mail in this post so that it is not harvested for spam.

rar:

Price: If I have little else to do, then I will do it for free. If I am busy then I will ask you for money. (Today on 24/10/2010, I have plenty of time)

About me: I currently work as a programmer, I teach programming, I am studying a Masters degree in econometrics (finance + mathematics/statistics) and I used to program at a hedge fund. My motivation for writing programs for you is to be become a better programmer through programming more.

I have decide not to write my e-mail in this post so that it is not harvested for spam.

Hi there,

I have a EA not working, can u help? My email: kwng111@myway.com

kwng:

Hi there,

I have a EA not working, can u help? My email: kwng111@myway.com

Sure :-) I have sent you an email.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9503

PLEASE I HAVE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD TO GET THIS SOFTWARE WORKING ON
ALL PARABOLIC DOTS OF ALL TIME FRAMES, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP OUT
WITH ADJUSTMENT OF THE SOFTWARE. I WANT IT TO BE ABLE TO PLACE TRADES IMMEDIATELY THE PARABOLIC DOTS APPEAR,MUST BE ADJUSTABLE TO ANY TIME FRAME,TAKE PROFIT SETTING & STOP LOSS SETTING INCLUDED, MY MAIL dawodugabriel@gmail.com

GAB

DHAEWOOD wrote >>

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9503

PLEASE I HAVE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD TO GET THIS SOFTWARE WORKING ON
ALL PARABOLIC DOTS OF ALL TIME FRAMES, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP OUT
WITH ADJUSTMENT OF THE SOFTWARE. I WANT IT TO BE ABLE TO PLACE TRADES IMMEDIATELY THE PARABOLIC DOTS APPEAR,MUST BE ADJUSTABLE TO ANY TIME FRAME,TAKE PROFIT SETTING & STOP LOSS SETTING INCLUDED, MY MAIL dawodugabriel@gmail.com

GAB

I will take a look at this over the weekend. Please send me a PM as to what exactly needs to be done.

rar:

Hi,

Can you help me with my EA ?

I've tried to build simple EA by using EAB ( Expert Advisor Builder from this link : http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ ) on 4 different currency yesterday.

This morning there are 2 signal :
golden cross on Eur/Usd 1H for confirming buy & dead cross on Usd/Chf for confirming sell.
But only 1 executed into open order (by instant order), I don't know why this is happening. Is it because both currency have to be executed in merely same time, so the EA only choose one ? when i checked the "experts" tab, Usd/Chf order was sent as instant order...got requote...but not executed in new price although the price difference only 1 pips.

here is the condition :
I made this EA for 1H chart on Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd, Usd/Chf, Usd/Jpy (so there is 4 EA built, apply each one to each chart).
simple golden cross for buy & dead cross for sell of 2 EMA.
No condition for close buy and sell.
Only set SL & TP with trailing stop.
Use "complete bar" confirmation method.

Slippage 5.
Test it on Alpari micro account. (microlot = 0.01 (1pips=10cent) & 5 digit broker)

have also make magic number to be different from one EA to another.

this is my problem for now. I also would like to make adjustment but not quite understand about coding it. Hope you could help me. Thanks

Hey rar,

Can you have a look at this thread (https://forum.mql4.com/30088) and give me your views/feedback ? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Girish

girishk wrote >>

Hey rar,

Can you have a look at this thread (https://forum.mql4.com/30088) and give me your views/feedback ? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Girish

Girish, I have replied. Source code will help me give a more definite answer.

I am very interested what alternatives there are to MetaTrader, is Amibroker the only one that you know?

rar:

I will take a look at this over the weekend. Please send me a PM as to what exactly needs to be done.

what do u mean by pm i don't understand

JUST HELP TO CODE THE EA TO BE ABLE TO PLACE TRADE ON EVERY PARABOLIC DOT WITH THE SETTING TO TAKE PROFIT & STOP LOSS, ON ANY TIME FRAME OF CHOICE,

Files:
psarwbug2.mq4  6 kb

EVERYONE: I have run out of time, so now I can only give you advice and/or point in what I think is the right direction. My real work is getting very busy so I don't have time to sit and code/debug anymore. You can ask me questions in this thread.

GAB (DHAEWOOD): I have looked at you EA. Apologies that I do not have enough time to sit and debug your code.

Although I cannot see what the problem is exactly, you could make things easier for yourself if you use tabs and curly brackets in a fashion similar to what is done in most programming texts books (and industry), especially when have nest if statements.

For example, you have written:

if(cmd==OP_BUY) price=Bid;
else price=Ask;
result=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),price,Slippage,CLR_NONE);
if(result!=TRUE) { error=GetLastError(); Print("LastError = ",error); }
else error=0;
if(error==135) RefreshRates();
else break;

To make it easier to understnad, you can change it to:

if(cmd==OP_BUY) {

price=Bid;

}
else {

price=Ask;

}

result=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),price,Slippage,CLR_NONE);

if(result!=TRUE) {

error=GetLastError();

Print("LastError = ",error);

}
else {

error=0;

}

if(error==135) {

RefreshRates();

}
else {

break;

}

See how it is easier to understand now?

PM stands for "Private Massage", internet forums have a feature where users can message each other privately.

4x_tr4d3r, I have sent you a PM.

hi
grid, hedge, martingale ea solonmast@hotmail.com

Reason: