Getting Current Close from Multiple Charts to Appear on a Single Chart?

Hello and thanks for the help in advance - if you would be so kind.

The concept is very simple, but I need some help as I do not know MQL. I'm good with Excel pseudo code and can make any Excel spreadsheet look almost like Currenex on screen (I'm that good with Excel!) and I can get 'some' VbScript to do the rest inside my Excel Signal Engine, but that's it. I used to so some SQL coding inside an API and some old SQL stuff, but that was years ago and I know I've lost my chops.

So, here's what I am attempting to do. I'm using eight (8) charts across eleven (11) pairs. The eight (8) charts are as follows:

M1

W1

D1

H4

H1

M30

M15

M1

(Monthly, Weekly, Daily, 4 Hour, 1 Hour, 30 Minute, 15 Minute and 1 Minute)

Ok - now. My Tactical Chart is the Day chart (D1). That's the chart I track the performance of my trades with. What I need are Color Coded Symbols (Visuals, like Up Arrows and Down Arrows) to appear on the D1 chart, somewhere out of the way of the current D1 bar, so that I can see the symbols AND all the previous D1 bars on the chart clearly. There will be eight (8) symbols (total) appearing on the D1 chart. Each symbol would represent the the Previous Close Direction of each of the eight (8) charts and have its own Label (such as: Month, Week, Daily, 4 Hour, 1 Hour, 30 Min, 15 Min and 1 Min) respectively.

As the previous bar in each chart closes, I need its corresponding Arrow to change and reflect the direction of that bar's previous close. So, for example: On the Daily Chart (my tactical chart), I would see the array of symbols shown in the pic below. As the previous bar in the 1 Min chart closes down (or, below that bars Open Price), the Arrow for the 1 Min chart in the Daily Chart, would turn RED and point DOWN. The same logic would be true for all previous closes in all eight (8) charts.

Here is a visual example of what I'm trying to accomplish and again, thanks for the help - if you have any questions, please ask away! Much appreciated. :) Ted.

Multi-Threaded Daily LB8 Chart