sms from mt4 to mobile

Has anybody seen how to program a signal or alert to be transmitted to my mobile?.

I cannot find any info about what to enter for ... SMTP server or SMTP login in my email tools page.

The idea is to send the alert to an email with SMS support and from there to my cell. However, all attempts have failed due no correct server identification.

SMTP Server - this is the address of your own email provider's smtp (outgoing mail) server eg. smtp.broadbandprovider.com

SMTP login - this is your User ID with this provider's smtp service and is sometimes your email address eg. fxmidas@broadbandprovider.com

To have eMail messages end up as SMS messages to your cellphone, you can subscribe to an eMail/SMS Gateway service provider. In this case you will probably configure something like this in the To: field - 00441234123456@gatewayprovider.com

Once you've done all that, its just a case of using the SendMail(MessageSubject,MessageBody) function.

CB

cloudbreaker wrote >>

SMTP Server - this is the address of your own email provider's smtp (outgoing mail) server eg. smtp.broadbandprovider.com

SMTP login - this is your User ID with this provider's smtp service and is sometimes your email address eg. fxmidas@broadbandprovider.com

To have eMail messages end up as SMS messages to your cellphone, you can subscribe to an eMail/SMS Gateway service provider. In this case you will probably configure something like this in the To: field - 00441234123456@gatewayprovider.com

Once you've done all that, its just a case of using the SendMail(MessageSubject,MessageBody) function.

CB

Thank you, CB.

I will set a Gateway service, and see how it works.

Fxmidas.

fxmidas:

Has anybody seen how to program a signal or alert to be transmitted to my mobile?.

I cannot find any info about what to enter for ... SMTP server or SMTP login in my email tools page.

The idea is to send the alert to an email with SMS support and from there to my cell. However, all attempts have failed due no correct server identification.

Here is a link for the software that meet this purpose.

http://sg.88db.com/sg/Views/postDetails.aspx?PostID=2581392

Reason: