What is the minimum profit pips for each pair ? - page 2

Please don't use this forum for MT4 coding question.

niloufar:
What is the minimum profit pips for each pair ? It is 10 pips?
If it is "coding question" so - no minimum :) If it is question to the brokers so please ask them about it. 

1) Enter a position, in a pair;   

2) pay the spread; 

3) go in profit zone and from 1 pip to more, is a "minimal" profit (minimum is "relative" by my point of view). Following those steps, by reasoning, 1 pip is the minimum :)

4) don't forget to close the position :))

Harvester:

2) pay the spread; 

3) go in profit zone and from 1 pip to more, is a "minimal" profit (minimum is "relative" by my point of view). Following those steps, by reasoning, 1 pip is the minimum :)

To be more precise, minimal price change is the minimum, as defined by :

SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE);
For Forex symbols, the is 1 point.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Harvester:

2) pay the spread; 

Can't be done . . . the spread isn't paid until the position is closed.

Depends whether you are trading news based or not? Or news days expect min 50 pips and target 100 pips max...no sooner 50 pips is met, start a Trailing Stop on same...