I need to buy EA

Hello 

I need EA to use it as automated trading for SL and TP but I need it to make pending order in the place of SL and this option I could control it  . 

and one have any idea please contact me on my email xxxxxxxxxxxxx , I will buy the cheaper one and I will pay after trying it , I find many free EA

but almost not good and not work .

albouriaby:

Hello 

I need EA to use it as automated trading for SL and TP but I need it to make pending order in the place of SL and this option I could control it  . 

and one have any idea please contact me on my email XXXXXXXXXX , I will buy the cheaper one and I will pay after trying it , I find many free EA

It's not a good idea to publish your email address on a public Forum unless you like SPAM.  I have removed it for you,  if you want it put back let me know and I'll do it for you . . .

Check the CodeBase for EAs,  check the Market for EAs  ( you can download a Demo and try it for free ),  or you can get exactly what you want written for you here:  Jobs 

albouriaby:

Hello 

and one have any idea please contact me on my email xxxxxxxxxxxxx , I will buy the cheaper one and I will pay after trying it , I find many free EA

It's easy to say an EA you find isn't good. You have to search for good parameters to use it, when you post your results you can claim that an EA is not good. Or maybe, as much people, you believe a coder must provide you a profitable EA for free or even for less then 100$. Stops complaints and begin to learn, or at least respect the work of others.

If everyone had angevoyageur ideology then microsoft windows would cost $1,000,000. You can spend a million dollars on research but it doesnt mean the product should cost $1M. You can sell it cheap knowing that you will sell many copies as to return your costs. A coder can code a simple useless ea or indicator for $100 because its a one time job while someone can sell you something that can give you $10k or more for $100(100 times cheaper) knowing after selling 10k copies(because he owns the rights) he'll be having a million.

tonny:
If everyone had angevoyageur ideology then microsoft windows would cost $1,000,000. You can spend a million dollars on research but it doesnt mean the product should cost $1M. You can sell it cheap knowing that you will sell many copies as to return your costs. A coder can code a simple useless ea or indicator for $100 because its a one time job while someone can sell you something that can give you $10k or more for $100(100 times cheaper) knowing after selling 10k copies(because he owns the rights) he'll be having a million.

How is this related to what I wrote ?

I read over and over people who want a programmer work for free, I also see people who want to buy an EA and propose for that less than 100$, and obviously the EA should be profitable. I have also read complaints from people about free code that doesn't work. I am not talking about selling of a product for masses.

Dont judge profitability of a ea by how cheap or expensive it is. I agree that its hard to find good free eas though but remember that while many companies were charging for navigation services google maps came free and its better than all others its all in the makers decision and strategy expensive aint always the best e.g. there are software that cost more than windows but their importance or complexity isnt anywhere close to windows same with eas and signals. You can subscribe for $100 a month signal and not gain anything while another goes for the $10 a month signal and win.
Reason: