Fancy Expert Advisor????

Yeah, some do exist. I believe my EA is one of the best. But who does not believe in their own creation.

Anyway, think about all the commercial EAs out there with all the fancy testomonials.

You know, FAP Turbo, etc.....

How do we know they ain't cherry picking all the good clients with the good testimonies only???

Do bad testimonies ever make it to them?????

Anyway if you want a good EA, please visit my blog.

Here it is: http://ckhforexgrandmaster.blogspot.com/

If your EA is really that good, couldn't you just trade it and make lots of money?

Why do you need to sell it?

blogzr3 wrote >>

If your EA is really that good, couldn't you just trade it and make lots of money?

Hi,

I always have the same question and agree with you as well. It would be a lot less hassles than just letting one's EA that they most likely had already put a LOT of time & energy into generating income with no further grief, hassles, energy and time.

I have FapTurbo and ended up paying another fee for a reputedly very experienced Trader for his settings that FapTurbo 'hadn't even thought of'. ALL of the settings are just based on taking a minor gain with the stop loss being set so high that theoretically based on historical data they will never get stopped out. As you may know, FapTurbo scalps on 4 currency pairs and takes only a few pips at the most compared to a S/L that is 10 ~ 20 times higher than the T/P and a 'Long Term' pair that this 'expert' has the S/L set at 25 times higher than the T/P. All of these just have the S/L set so high that supposedly it will never get stopped out. It has happened on the 4 scalper pairs and the measly amount that they rarely have made is more than whiped out and leaves a net loss. I don't even bother with them anymore. I was running the Long Term pair at the 'experts' setting, which is really just a scalping scenario only about 10 ~ 15 times higher and it got locked into a losing trade that currently is running at a 365 pip loss and has my meager account in about a 2/3 DrawDown )< 8) I can't afford to take this loss so am trying wait and sweat it out. Though as it is the Euro-USD pair, with the US's economy the way it is and the stage our world is at, it is very likely that the US may never be the 'dominant' and world leader in economics again. Using my own settings where the S/L is only 2.5 times than the T/P, as opposed to 25 times, it made 12 out of 13 winning trades yesterday for a net gain of 150 pips (< 8). I'm thinking about doing what some other person that has likely come to what is likely similar conclusions and settings and is selling them off of a simple one page web site. Unlike the 'expert' that I paid for his settings that FapTurbo hyped, he/she makes it clear that they are no associated or endorsement from FapTurbo and is not associated with them. If I do sell them, I want to have it under the same scheme that FapTurbo uses: unless you have the legitimate paid license that they have issued you and it is in contact and confirmed by FapTurbo in real time, it will not run. Thus it can't be run on more than any one computer at any time, though additional licenses can be bought for $10 USD.

blogzr3 wrote >>

Hey dude, don't buy it. I ain't selling it. Not to you anyway.

People with desire to change their lifestyle are welcome.

And for you, do whatever you want.

I ain't desperate to sell my system anyway.

Therefore, you are simply out of luck.

Same for the fellow replying after you.

ckingher wrote >>

Hey dude, don't buy it. I ain't selling it. Not to you anyway.

People with desire to change their lifestyle are welcome.

And for you, do whatever you want.

I ain't desperate to sell my system anyway.

Therefore, you are simply out of luck.

Same for the fellow replying after you.

And for you information, I am computer scientist by degree.

Therefore, my system in not based on setting stoploss as far as the next galaxy.

If that was the case, then don't even use a stoploss.

Anyhow, my system is based more on technical computer

stuff that you probably cannot comprehend anyway.

Don't buy my stuff. You hear me. I won't sell it to you because I know you are hopeless cause.

ckingher wrote >>

And for you information, I am computer scientist by degree.

Therefore, my system in not based on setting stoploss as far as the next galaxy.

If that was the case, then don't even use a stoploss.

Anyhow, my system is based more on technical computer

stuff that you probably cannot comprehend anyway.

Don't buy my stuff. You hear me. I won't sell it to you because I know you are hopeless cause.

Not for rich people. I won't sell my stuff to rich, greedy people.

If you are too rich, just stay away. I don't need your money.

I can manage. I want real serious people who wants lifestyle changes only.

When you are already rich, there is nothing to change.

DougRH4x wrote >>

Hi,

I have no idea who you are or if this thread was directed at you. I don't have a problem with selling and making profits off of something that they most likely a lot of time, energy, money, sweat and grief. I think that is you have a legitimate, profitable system that you SHOUHD be paid for it and get a return on your likely very considerable investment. I rather suspect like most of us, that you have seen more of your share of overhyped EAs that don't come anywhere near close to living up to the claims that are made about them. By complaint was about these settings that quite frankly are ludicrous. I'm a newcomer to all of this and have paid dearly for the folly that I have gotten sucked into while climbing the very steep learning curve. With a strategy of just setting the S/L higher than the T/P, it wouldn't make much difference what EA was used. It doesn't take a rocket scientist (pun intended) to come up with something that is based on this strategy. If you search my submissions to this forum, you will find out that I am encouraging everyone that gets a free, effective and profitable ES off of here and is making consistent profits off of, that they DO pay the author of it 1% of their profits. This would be negligible and insignificant amount that it would make very little difference to the end user. But if it is very successful and bringing in significant profits and as such a lot of people were using it and making money off of it, that it WOULD amount to a significant income for the author, which I think is a fair and equitable arrangement for everyone involved.

Regards and good luck to you if you do have a profitable EA that you have developed. If that is the case I hope that you do reap significant rewards from it, regardless of what the revenue stream is.

Regards,

. DougRH4x

Friend, I think you are right. People nowadays have no sense of honor. They sell ripoffs.

Anyhow, if you can't afford my system than you are obviously too poor. Don't bother buying it.

Reason: