BEWARE: FOREX Robot World Cup Competition SCAM your right to market your product - page 6

A few month ago I got a letter from developers of FRWC.. about new experiment with forex robots. After that I detailed watching at the results of this competition, just wait and thinking about best robots... When the sales were opened, in this moment I take my copy of Fusion..

Many inconsistent responses I heard about this robot, but I should tell here that. When I only have put it to trade in a current of three days it have shown stable but very small profit. I have thought that it is next scam. Though holds stable results, but gets very small profit. But in a current of the next days it correcting as though adapted for the current market and has started to trade in a new fashion. After impressing results, I trade a week Fusion on the real account and I have the real profit. It is not necessary to judge at once on the first impression this robot. Try to study its work, to track its transactions, instead of blindly to put on the trade!

I trade with FRWC for 2 weeks. The results are great so far. I turned Volcano strategy off because it seems risky.

Tonny123:
I trade with FRWC for 2 weeks. The results are great so far. I turned Volcano strategy off because it seems risky.

I also have great results with FRWC. I use settings from statement on forex-tester.com! There Volcano not enabled too. But forwardtest without this strategy have impressive results of trading.

JanuenForex:

I also have great results with FRWC. I use settings from statement on forex-tester.com! There Volcano not enabled too. But forwardtest without this strategy have impressive results of trading.

Hi,

Why did you remove the Volcano?

I have tested the top 3 so far (lmd, hirider, volcano), but I am not impressed. They did do a killing past 2 to 3 years, but most of them, except a few currencies in LMD did nothing, flat or loser, in the years before that.

In your tests, did your result show otherwise?

After removing volcano strategy, fusion started showing better results of trading. For me trading with volcano it's too dangerous. But in all, fusion have impressive results.

The FRWC's Royal Trader Is Closing Its Doors https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/124327

On the forex-texter.com in the review about fusion I found information about new settings for Forex Robots World Cup..
anybody already try it?

im just worried about a few things.

1. current users paid 1000$. they stop giving out copies. how do they make money onwards?

are they someday going to open up to unlimited users? will it lower the fusion's potential?

2. soon, the robot coders of the winning robots can publish their own copies using their own versions.

internally, they could be using very similar logic, if not exact, and if they sell to unlimited users, what will it do to the strategies' effectiveness.

Yes but with statistics you have to give it time like 40days - the Student t statistic that works with small sample statistics limits out around the 40 data sample level.
There is also a new version of fusion available.

Reason: