Embezzlement or what???

Okay, I trade with Forex.com for my forex investing.

Here is my story.

A few month back, I notice listings in my account dissapearring back and forth like it was being edited.

And just this week, some of my winnings dissappeared without a trace.

Is this emezzlement or what? The small embezzlement will not kill me. But overtime, embezzlement from

all the victims out there can really add up.

I have a suggestion to make. Why don't the brokers email people a GENUINE signature id for every winning or

lost. That way, entries CANNOT be edited and forged. And if there is a mismatch, at least I got the genuine ID

to prove that my winnings were real.

Now, Forex.com do email people a daily, weekly, monthly statement afterward. But this is not realtime accounting. Embezzlement can

happen anytime before the statement. And additionally, the statement has no genuine ID to it. Anybody can edit/forge the statements.

Therefore, I strongly believe in GENUINE realtime ID of all winnings and lost email to all customers in real time for safe record keeping.

Yes, it is unique and better than a daily, weekly, or monthly statement!

And this means, embezzlement can be reduced or prevented.

Whoever the criminal was, he will get caught eventually!

And yes, UNIQUE realtime ID for all winnings and lost makes a difference.

With genuine realtime ID, one cannot be accussed of editing the daily, weekly, or monthly statement for personal gain.

ckingher wrote >>

And yes, UNIQUE realtime ID for all winnings and lost makes a difference.

With genuine realtime ID, one cannot be accussed of editing the daily, weekly, or monthly statement for personal gain.

I`M thinking the same thing for the same reason, including rogue trades,broker reversed trades etc. all of which has happened to me in even Demo accounts...when you start winning your broker starts loosing even here in the "Regulated by cftc-nfa etc. " u.s.a

i think a simple email confirming a trade would suffice, one way is to have your ea send you one,this is possible in mt4 but can only be sent to the computer you have mt4 running on.

thanks,forex9

i would immediatly change my broker as soon i see somethig has been edited.thats it, there wold be nothing to discuss.
Reason: