Indicator / object properties window opens outside of viewable area?!?

Hello, I'm new to this forum so hello to all!!

I was hoping to get some help with my MT4 platform - I have 2 computer screens and a while back my Dad decided to remove one without asking me first. After struggling to revert to one screen I reconnected a different screen and started up the MT4 platform. Now whenever I try and open object or indicator lists the window opens up outside of the viewable area. I need to press alt and F4 to get MT4 to work again as it wont allow me to do anything unless I can shut that window.

Is there any way that I can get it back into a viewable area??

Thanks

Nick

Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / copy_rates_from
Documentation on MQL5: Python Integration / copy_rates_from
  • www.mql5.com
copy_rates_from - Python Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Alt-Space->M->Arrow key.

After you hit an arrow key (any) the mouse pointer sticks to the dialogue window header and you can move the hidden window to the visible area.

Glaswegian #:

Alt-Space->M->Arrow key.

After you hit an arrow key (any) the mouse pointer sticks to the dialogue window header and you can move the hidden window to the visible area.

Thanks. You gave me the solution I have been looking and nobody knew. Thanks

Glaswegian #: After you hit an arrow key (any) the mouse pointer sticks to the dialogue window header and you can move the hidden window to the visible area.

That may work if your combination of arrow keys brings the window to the visible region.

Otherwise, try closing the terminal and delete «data folder»\..\config\terminal.ini You'll lose the placement of any open charts.
          Toolbars disappear - MQL4 programming forum (2011)

Reason: