I'm looking for 10 live testers - page 3

If you are taking the latter approach of this being collaborative, I suggest setting up some sort of 'net 'meeting room where more than 2 people can attend at the same time. There are a number of options, including a private room on an the basic straight forward, tried and trued IRC text chat rooms. Personally I would prefer VoiceCom as well as text and perhaps even 'white boards' as'spulng & tipng' definatley isn't one of my strong points an gramr min ant so hut ithr.

Does your broker allow hedging? How about IBFX?

Hi LE,

I was able to delete my duplicate entry myself thanks

TTFN

Itachi wrote >>

Hi Itachi,

FxPro.Com in Cypress allows hedging; I have a Live as well as some Demo accounts with them and hedge occasonally

They are also known as the Euro-Oriental trading company

Thus it appears to me that FxPro is one of the divisions of the Euro-Oriental company

The smallest lot size that FxPro.Com will take is 0.1

. .

Forex.Com has brokerage in Britain that allows 0.01 sized trading lots

I believe that they also allow hedging, though I am not entirely sure as I just opened an account with them to be able to use their smaller lot sizes

Good luck with your testing account Itachi

TDtrader wrote >>

LEHayes,

I sent you an E-mail to your hotmail address (about an hour and a half ago). I'd like to give your EA a shot, and at least see how it pans out (to help with testing it). Please reserve me a spot as one of your testers.

Thanks,

Gotcha

DougRH4x wrote >>

Hi LE,

Thank you very much. But you know that at this point in time I could only forward test it for you on a demo account. If you are unable to find enough people to help live test if for you, I can and will run a demo forward test for you. But if you can get the 10 live testers that you want and need, please go ahead and do so. If you want to bank role me to live test it, I will split any profits with you 50/50.

That being said, I had better take a look and see what you are up to, though I hope that I made it very clear to you that this is all quite new to me so I most definitely don't know and understand many of the finer points that I have seen posted here by others who have put much more ‘Time In' which there is no substitute for. Still there is value in me testing it for you in my situation as there will be others in the same position that I am in that will utilize your AE. Thus you would get feedback for new comers like me as well as (hopefully) from some very experienced ForEx programmers and traders. However I do know enough to recognize and understand at least the basics of what the results line on the testing/results graphs and text summaries show and what the primary results indicate. If I am forward trading it on a demo account for you to supply you with more data that you need, I will do my best for you and take due diligence to trade it the same as if it was my own money in a live account the best that I can.

I am wondering what sort of parameters that you wish this testing to be done on? Will you supply the documentation of your AE as if it was a commercial product ready to be marketed and then have your beta testers do the same as most would under these conditions which is to run the AE at their discretion and make the occasional eMail to ‘support’ when they need it OR do you want the testers to have ongoing feedback, collaboration, education and instructions on settings and approaches from you as the testing progresses?

Regardless of how this plays out with me I hope that this proves to be a winner for you.

doug, you are goo d to go, your on the list, if you want to demo tra de then I woul d ask that you setup as many creative scenarios as you can. We can take this offline in an email instea d. Feel free to give it a shot. I like what I see in you an d I think you wil do well for what I am looking for.

BillBrian wrote >>

Ill test it

Great Bill, follow the instructions an d email me.

Itachi wrote >>

Itachi, the question is, does your broker allow, not mine. See, I built it in a way that I trie d to take all brokers in consi deration. 4 digit, 5 digit. I can tell you that this tool is EXTREMELY conservative if it is on a non-he dging account, personally it is more shall we say entertaining on a he dging account. You shoul d choose the broker you wish to use. I do not get a referal fee or broker pinch for asking you to help me so it shoul d be up to you. If you nee d suggestions, try http://www.fxsol.co.uk for a he dging account or even http://www.gallantfx.com, for the fxsol account, I know a goo d christian group that invests with that broker, they get a commission that goes into helping people in nee d through their referal, use the name Nate Gaub as the referring broker an d it will benefit those in nee d instea d of those in gree d.

LEHayes wrote >>

I am looking for 10 people willing to test my automation live. Minimum $3k suggested balance. I will provide you with the EA free, in return I want your next 3 months results in MT4Stats style. Thanks to the wonderful skills of Obama and his bruts, I am caught in the middle of the recession myself and I cannot afford to test my EA. If your results pan out, I could make a living providing this EA to the world, I just need live accounts to prove it out. If it pans out, you could end up with a nice EA to help you along for free. If I am wrong, it may cost you as much as $500 in losses. I have never seen any of the tests exceed $500 in drawdown. This particular tool has been tested since January.

Potential risk: $500, close it down if it meets this level.

Potential earnings: Indications point to approximately 40% per month earnings.

Support: I will be available to you night and day via phone.

Current test samples:

$10k balance, 28 currency pairs: http://lehayespower.mt4stats.com/

$3k balance, 10 currency pairs: http://lehayes.mt4stats.com/

$5k balance with 28 currency pairs: http://lehayes02.mt4stats.com/

$3k balance, 6 currency pairs: http://lehayes03.mt4stats.com/
Contact me: smsbvt (at) hotmail (dot) com

At this point an d time, I have plenty of kin d an d worthy folks to assist me. We have reache d our 10 testers. While I woul d like to accept more, I dare not risk anyone nee dlessly. When I have stablize d an d secure d enough live tests I will figure out how to make it available to all, for now, thank you for your interest.

We can challenge your EA, in these unpredictable days ;)
Reason: