20.35% on 1st month.(ForexFortune)

Hi guys.

A lot of person are asking me about the results of my EA. Somebody thinks that the EA is only profitable in backtest, but, I'm sharing the login and password for those that want accompany my results.

login: 999337382

pass: t4mlzvw

The broker is TadawulFX with 5k. I'm running the EA in an account with (more than) 72k. The EA can be used with account since 500 dollars to 1mi.

The system was using only 10% of the capital and now is using 20%.

Best regards,

Dan

ps: I'm selling License copies.

the latest backtest:

How can I see when the trading began and ended? Is it an EA? Good results anyway

Itachi:
How can I see when the trading began and ended? Is it an EA? Good results anyway

Hi Itachi, .. yes.. it's is an EA.

The firsta date represents the Entry point... and the last date represents the close point.

Best regards,

Dan

looks good but only 4 days data and those 5 pip TP EUR/GBP systems always seem to blow up sooner or later in non-backtesting live Demo testing.

got anything with alot more live demo testing?

spacechimp:

looks good but only 4 days data and those 5 pip TP EUR/GBP systems always seem to blow up sooner or later in non-backtesting live Demo testing.

got anything with alot more live demo testing?

Sorry, I didn't understand your question..

I logged in with the login information you gave and could only see 4 days trading in the history.

Too short to know if this EA will LOSE all the money in the account or not. 5 pip take profits with those pairs are known to wipeout an account eventually

spacechimp:

I logged in with the login information you gave and could only see 4 days trading in the history.

Too short to know if this EA will LOSE all the money in the account or not. 5 pip take profits with those pairs are known to wipeout an account eventually

Spacechimp... do you really know how to use MetaTrader?

1°... learn how to use the MetaTrader

2°... Click under the grid (of Account History) with the right button of the mouse (will show the menu) and then, select the option "All history".

bearnaked:

2°... Click under the grid (of Account History) with the right button of the mouse (will show the menu) and then, select the option "All history".

ahhh... obs:

Total trades: 53

Total trades with profit: 53

Total trades with loss : 0

bearnaked wrote >>

1. ooooooooooooooo, I didn't use the show all in trading history which means i know NOTHING about metaTrader.

2. you learn how to not be a jackass, if possible

3. why waste time selling an EA that produces no losses...crank up the lots and retire

spacechimp:

1. ooooooooooooooo, I didn't use the show all in trading history which means i know NOTHING about metaTrader.

2. you learn how to not be a jackass, if possible

3. why waste time selling an EA that produces no losses...crank up the lots and retire

I'm polite with who is polite with me and don't write or say immaturity things.

And.. 3rd... the EA is mine, and I do with that what I want to do.

bearnaked wrote >>

Hi guys.

A lot of person are asking me about the results of my EA. Somebody thinks that the EA is only profitable in backtest, but, I'm sharing the login and password for those that want accompany my results.

login: 999337382

pass: t4mlzvw

The broker is TadawulFX with 5k. I'm running the EA in an account with (more than) 72k. The EA can be used with account since 500 dollars to 1mi.

The system was using only 10% of the capital and now is using 20%.

Best regards,

Dan

ps: I'm selling License copies.

the latest backtest:

what pair does this trade? i'd definately be interested in buying a license. please message me

Reason: