151538,91% in 9.5 years, Profit factor 8.84 and Relative Drawdown 7.95 - page 5

B/N, I see you selling you EA on this site, why don't you sell it commecially, or is it that, this site is easy, we all have one thing in common, also $400.00 for the privillage !!, one thing i would say is yes we would all like an EA like yours and this is the place to construct it but $400 !! me thinks you are taking advantage of a "red hot forum" that is a prime target, if you want to do any favours, give it to a limited few for $50.00, create a website and use the testimonials.

Just for the record, I too am looking to do the same but hey, not to advantage of the very people who are trying to do the same, the audience is out there not here, hope this does not offend but see it from my point and maybe others,

Robbo

robbo wrote >>

B/N, I see you selling you EA on this site, why don't you sell it commecially, or is it that, this site is easy, we all have one thing in common, also $400.00 for the privillage !!, one thing i would say is yes we would all like an EA like yours and this is the place to construct it but $400 !! me thinks you are taking advantage of a "red hot forum" that is a prime target, if you want to do any favours, give it to a limited few for $50.00, create a website and use the testimonials.

Just for the record, I too am looking to do the same but hey, not to advantage of the very people who are trying to do the same, the audience is out there not here, hope this does not offend but see it from my point and maybe others,

Robbo

If his EA works like it's showing up to now, it's entirely plausible that he might just want to build up a starting balance. Not everybody can scrounge up 10k for example. Limiting the numbers of copies can make him a decent amount to start with while keeping his EA pretty close to his chest at the same time. Selling at 50$ wouldn't help him in this case, it would probably even hurt him. I'd probably think of doing this exact thing in his position if it could shave off a year off my journey by bringing 1k to 10k. Of course, I don't know bearnaked and I don't know if he's scamming but his story is definitely not far-fetched.

Jon

Archael:

If his EA works like it's showing up to now, it's entirely plausible that he might just want to build up a starting balance. Not everybody can scrounge up 10k for example. Limiting the numbers of copies can make him a decent amount to start with while keeping his EA pretty close to his chest at the same time. Selling at 50$ wouldn't help him in this case, it would probably even hurt him. I'd probably think of doing this exact thing in his position if it could shave off a year off my journey by bringing 1k to 10k. Of course, I don't know bearnaked and I don't know if he's scamming but his story is definitely not far-fetched.

Jon

Guys, how are you?

We know that there is a way to crack the source of the EA and Why will I sell a good EA for a price so cheap?

Nobody sells so cheap something that really works.

Some clients received my real report... and, they are very happy with the system..

Some day, you will change the idea about my EA...

bearnaked:

Hi Rollover...

I have other better than it(with Profit Factor == 20 and DD = 0.74)..

Best regards,

Dan

Hi Dan,

the intention of my post isnt to flaunt the result or whatever, what i mean to learn from both system is that if you are interested, maybe we can share some pointers further.. this ea isnt fully optimized yet so there is still improvement on that

rollover

BN no is saying to sell it so cheap, I'm saying sell it commercially, but to give it any credit, sell to a select few on this forum (to the very people trying so hard to make things work like you did) for a fraction of the price, afterall you could be looking from the other side of the mirror, it just so happens, you have been a bit more luckier, for a better word, than most, it seems your helping ground has now become your hunting ground,again, no offence intended.

Archael,I agree with you comments,I would run this for as much as I could get out of it and yes a hop skip and jump from 1k to 10k would be good,but as I said, on the back of this forum at $400.00 !!

If BN is worried about the coding, then I'm sure there is an answer and would probably get some help from coders on this forum a bit more advanced.

Take into consideration how much you would have to pay to get help with coding, its not cheap yet there are posters on this forum who "give it away" so come on, return something back or take it to the masses and do some hard work to market it instead of offering beer to alcoholics !

robbo:

BN no is saying to sell it so cheap, I'm saying sell it commercially, but to give it any credit, sell to a select few on this forum (to the very people trying so hard to make things work like you did) for a fraction of the price, afterall you could be looking from the other side of the mirror, it just so happens, you have been a bit more luckier, for a better word, than most, it seems your helping ground has now become your hunting ground,again, no offence intended.

Archael,I agree with you comments,I would run this for as much as I could get out of it and yes a hop skip and jump from 1k to 10k would be good,but as I said, on the back of this forum at $400.00 !!

If BN is worried about the coding, then I'm sure there is an answer and would probably get some help from coders on this forum a bit more advanced.

Take into consideration how much you would have to pay to get help with coding, its not cheap yet there are posters on this forum who "give it away" so come on, return something back or take it to the masses and do some hard work to market it instead of offering beer to alcoholics !

Guys, THank you for the opinions shared with me.

My next project is to create a dll to protect the EA, then, I'll share with you the EA for the use in real account for some months. I think that we can be rich together.

Best regards,

Dan

Reason: