My expert keeps writing the data line in CSV file and repeating it over and over at every tick after its done. Please tell me how to solve this problem

My expert keeps create, open CSV file, and writing the data line in CSV file. When I open the CSV file I find that the data line was written and repeated many times.

Please tell me how to solve this problem?

You need to place your FileWrite code inside a conditional-if. How often do you want to write data to the file? One time, or once every so often? Let me know and I will give you some code.

Cheers

Tank you for your replay, here is my code where I realy use FileWrite Code inside the conditional-if. Also attached copy of the CSV file Page.

CSV page

osmanai wrote >>

Tank you for your replay, here is my code where I realy use FileWrite Code inside the conditional-if. Also attached copy of the CSV file Page.

CSV page

int handle=FileOpen("mydata.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE,';');
  if(handle>0)
    {

//---- add data to the end of file
  FileWrite(handle,"TIME_MINUTES","TIME_SECONDS","Fibo_1","Fibo_2");
if ( MACD_MAIN<MACD_Sig )
{FileSeek(handle, 0, SEEK_END);
  FileWrite(handle,TIME_MINUTES, TIME_SECONDS,Fibo_1,Fibo_2);
}

FileClose(handle);
     handle=0;
    }

The following code will allow your FileWrite code to write data to the csv file one time only.

If you want to write data to the file every time a new minute starts, the conditional-if controlling the FileWrite code will have to be revised.

int Counter;

if(Counter==0) // this conditional-if controls the FileWrite code and allows the FileWrite code to be accessed only one time
{ // Begin Brace for Counter conditinal-if

Counter=1;

if(handle>0)
{

}

FileClose(handle);
handle=0;
}

} // End Brace for Counter conditional-if

raft wrote >>

The following code will allow your FileWrite code to write data to the csv file one time only.

If you want to write data to the file every time a new minute starts, the conditional-if controlling the FileWrite code will have to be revised.

int Counter;

if(Counter==0) // this conditional-if controls the FileWrite code and allows the FileWrite code to be accessed only one time

Counter=1;

if(handle>0)
{

}

FileClose(handle);
handle=0;
}

raft
wrote
>>

int Counter;

Counter=1;

if(handle>0)
{

}

FileClose(handle);
handle=0;
}

Unfortunatly, There are no change in the CSV file, the data line is still repeated.

I thought the condition is the problem, so I used the cross of two lines of MACD, but the result is the same, the data lines still repeated.