151538,91% in 9.5 years, Profit factor 8.84 and Relative Drawdown 7.95 - page 2

bearnaked wrote >>

Ok mister.. this time is with 10 pips.. and with continues with 36 stop loss...

What you think about it?

Hello bearnaked,

Yes, you know as well as all of us, that back tested systems will be different than from live trading. Your on the right track as far as I can see. This must be very exciting to see your own creation bring a BIG return on your investment. You say that you have been working with MetaTrader for how long now? Your time and efforts are paying off. .............Congrats. Keep testing and good trading

Regards Huckleberry

Huckleberry:

Hi P.Monkey,

Not only have I heard it from you, but from others in this forum and from other forums, that back testing does not work with any degree of acuracy. If this statement is held so true with so many, it must have some truth to it. And if this is so, why bother with backtesting for profits, drawdown, etc., if there is no acuracy?

PumPuiMonkey:

You just have to look at that equity curve to see something is wrong. Run it live you'll see the difference in the first day.

I have never been able to make back testing work with any form of acuracy.

Hi PumPuiMonkey and Huckleberry

The curve is different because I did a control in the MAX Lot. IF the trades contine with the amount of the capital, then, the final result (of the money) will be more than the actual result.

It's my strategy... Continues gaining with the fixed lot, after hit the X equity

bearnaked:

Hi PumPuiMonkey and Huckleberry

The curve is different because I did a control in the MAX Lot. IF the trades contine with the amount of the capital, then, the final result (of the money) will be more than the actual result.

It's my strategy... Continues gaining with the fixed lot, after hit the X equity

OTher thing that we needs consider is that, have onnly 5 pips of profit is a situation,... and have 10 pips of profit is another situation. My system works very well with 5 and 10 pips..

But, with 10 pips, we needs consider the real problems that happens in the market... for example... spread, slippage, and another problems..Considering that the spread is 5 pips, my System continues working very well.

Huckleberry:

Hello bearnaked,

Yes, you know as well as all of us, that back tested systems will be different than from live trading. Your on the right track as far as I can see. This must be very exciting to see your own creation bring a BIG return on your investment. You say that you have been working with MetaTrader for how long now? Your time and efforts are paying off. .............Congrats. Keep testing and good trading

Regards Huckleberry

I'm working with metatrader since 2007

bearnaked,

congratulation!! and what broker did you used?

Bob

bearnaked wrote >>

I'm working with metatrader since 2007

Hi bearnaked, I saw on youtube that you might give some copies away? I would LOVE to get a copy to forward test. Results look great, but almost too good to be true. Question: Why trade when prices are not trending? The EA I'm making trades only when the prices are trending/moving above a certain velocity. It works great at times and then bad when the market changes. I need to add some things to make it more accurate and to deal with when the market is whipsawing back and forth very fast which always hits my SL.

Away, if you are sharing, my email is vangrosh AT msn.com.

Good Job!

bobguo:

bearnaked,

congratulation!! and what broker did you used?

Bob

MBTrading and FXPro

vangrosh:

Hi bearnaked, I saw on youtube that you might give some copies away? I would LOVE to get a copy to forward test. Results look great, but almost too good to be true. Question: Why trade when prices are not trending? The EA I'm making trades only when the prices are trending/moving above a certain velocity. It works great at times and then bad when the market changes. I need to add some things to make it more accurate and to deal with when the market is whipsawing back and forth very fast which always hits my SL.

Away, if you are sharing, my email is vangrosh AT msn.com.

Good Job!

Hi Vanrgosh.. how are you doing?

Well.. The system works when the market is without an tendency.There are some kind of "informations" when the price is horizontal.. My system capture these informations and make trades with them.

There are a lot of tips for reduce the loss of the stop... and these tips was implemented in my system.

I'm Brazilian, and I didn't understand what is "whipsawing".

Sorry for my poor english.

Best regards,

Daniel Vieira Costa (aka BearNaked)

bearnaked:

Well.. The system works when the market is without an tendency.There are some kind of "informations" when the price is horizontal.. My system capture these informations and make trades with them.

There are a lot of tips for reduce the loss of the stop... and these tips was implemented in my system.

Best regards,

Don't forget me bearnaked =P

bearnaked:

Best regards,

Looks like a very good EA how can I become part of your team to test and to help with my results make it even better?I can run at MB Trading too and FX Pro and ATC Broker 2 ECN brokers and one market maker broker. I have tested hundreds of EA's and love to be part of your team!!! Keep up the good work!!

Jeff

Reason: