Trend Line problem that needs to be fixed

I was looking at the one hour chart and had thought that my stop was safely beneath a support line, but much to my surprise, I found the stop an inch above the trend line when I switched to the 15 minute chart. As it turns out, two of the charts had missing data which led to the charts being compressed (as if it were a Sunday) and resulted in a trend line discrepancy between different time periods. Please fix. Thanks.

On different time periods chart, Trend Line are different if you Trend Line draw baseed on current period of current chart.

Please read my comment again. My problem is specifically regarding incidents where there are missing data (i.e., bars) in some charts. Normal period differences are small and do not result in trend lines being below your stop in one chart and above it in another unless it is crossing within that time period.

MetaTrader needs to be able to distinguish between shortened days (i.e., Sundays) and data gaps (i.e., missing bars). If MT compresses the chart when the broker gives you gaps in data, it renders all the trend lines you've drawn useless.
Reason: