3800% ROI in 2 weeks

Let me guess, you wanna sale it for $50. Right?

It would be an insult to me if you wanna bribe me with $50

zentora at gmail dot come

Zentora wrote >>

It would be an insult to me if you wanna bribe me with $50

zentora at gmail dot come

Zentora the results look pretty impressive.

what is your overall success rate if you include the failed trades ?

The overal success rate is 92% with max dd of 30% (when using high risk), you can use medium or lower risk but you can only make around 300% a week

Hi,

Can you show me backtest results from January 2009 until now?

Thanks

Usually I would only consider backtest way back to at least year 2000. This way I can be certain that it works in most of the market conditions

are you trying to sell a copy of your EA....if so how much???? please be reasonable

endymion:

are you trying to sell a copy of your EA....if so how much???? please be reasonable

woooh, relax endymion, if these results gets you pumped up to reach for your wallet, you will be getting a big hole soon dude..

at least before he explains what other member says at other forum

4xtrade scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xtrade
pm me or email me at zentora (at) gmail [dot] come

hello guys 4xtrade is a scammer. I dont have any connection with him. Dont send any money to him. I am not selling the ea. He is about to cheat . Be careful

a member at other forum posted a statement and after which 4xtrade post the exact same statment claiming is his.. obviously theres something fishy and some1 should explain himself, but at the other forum he kept quiet after being said a cheater.. anything to say 4xtrade?

and endy.. if the system is soooooooooooo great making 1k to 1million in a blink, why does he need to sell it to you in the first place? or is there a need to? think about it dude..

rollover:

woooh, relax endymion, if these results gets you pumped up to reach for your wallet, you will be getting a big hole soon dude..

at least before he explains what other member says at other forum

4xtrade scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xtrade
pm me or email me at zentora (at) gmail [dot] come

hello guys 4xtrade is a scammer. I dont have any connection with him. Dont send any money to him. I am not selling the ea. He is about to cheat . Be careful

a member at other forum posted a statement and after which 4xtrade post the exact same statment claiming is his.. obviously theres something fishy and some1 should explain himself, but at the other forum he kept quiet after being said a cheater.. anything to say 4xtrade?

and endy.. if the system is soooooooooooo great making 1k to 1million in a blink, why does he need to sell it to you in the first place? or is there a need to? think about it dude..

yea good point....thanks for waking me up

What's going on, did you turn off your metatrader platform? You lost big time man!!! Do you still want to show off you live results now?

Reason: